Lore meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Lore.
- (noun) : knowledge gained through tradition or anecdote
Vampires have always held a very seductive kind of lore and have always been some variety of attractive, whether it's attractiveness that's born of just the physical attributes that they have - this kind of ethereal beauty or translucent pallor - or whether it is more to do with the way they carry themselves.
More words related to the meanings of Lore
More words from Urdu related to Lore
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lore meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پڑھائیلیاقتآسمدوسہبے دم ہونادانش مندیعلمی مہارتعلمہدایتسبقانتباہاعتمادعقلیتہوگلافضلفضیلتنوعتعلیم کرناایمانتہذیب اطواراستعدادعقیدتفرقہپرچمخرد مندیمعرفتدھرموطندرس کرناپندمَذہَباسلوب عقلیسلوں کا فرش کرناشعوربدھجھنڈیعرفیتخطبہتربیتخواندگیمہارتلٹکناايک مَکتَبِ فِکرواقفیتعقیدہعلمیتمتاسکولنگلیکچر دینااطلاع نامہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Lore
What are the meanings of Lore in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lore in Urdu are تعلیم - taliim, علم - alam and مذہب - mazhab. To understand how would you translate the word Lore in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lore or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lore synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lore. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lore in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lore in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lore with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lore?
Meanings of lore are تعلیم - taliim, علم - alam and مذہب - mazhab
Whats the definition of lore?
Definition of the lore are
- knowledge gained through tradition or anecdote
What is the synonym of lore?
Synonym of word lore are educements, doctrine, religion, educement, banner, faith, educations, vexillum, dogma, academism
What are the idioms related to lore?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lore.
- Better untaught than ill taught
- Education begins a gentleman conversation completes him
- Experience without learning is better than learning without experience
- Live to learn and learn to live
- A good life is the only religion
What are the quotes with word lore?
Here are the quotes with the word lore in them
- Although born in a prosperous realm, we did not believe that its boundaries should limit our knowledge, and that the lore of the East should alone enlighten us. — Charles de Secondat
- Vampires have always held a very seductive kind of lore and have always been some variety of attractive, whether it's attractiveness that's born of just the physical attributes that they have - this kind of ethereal beauty or translucent pallor - or whether it is more to do with the way they carry themselves. — Colin Farrell
- The fact that The Bridge contains folk lore and other material suitable to the epic form need not therefore prove its failure as a long lyric poem, with interrelated sections. — Hart Crane
- The passion of the Italian or the Italian-American population is endless for food and lore and everything about it. — Mario Batali