Loss meanings in Urdu
Loss meanings in Urdu are ضرر, نقصان, کاٹ, چرکا, ٹوٹ, زک, داغ, کمی, اتلاف, چپیٹ, خم یازہ, چکما, فقدان, کسر, حرج, خسارہ, گھاٹا, زیاں, ہار Loss in Urdu. More meanings of loss, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Loss.
- (noun) : euphemistic expressions for death
- (noun) : the disadvantage that results from losing something
- (noun) : the act of losing someone or something
- (noun) : the experience of losing a loved one
- (noun) : military personnel lost by death or capture
- (noun) : the amount by which the cost of a business exceeds its revenue
- (noun) : something that is lost
- (noun) : gradual decline in amount or activity
More words related to the meanings of Loss
More words from Urdu related to Loss
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Loss meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے مضرترونقزخم کاری کرناکھسنادرداجاڑنانامرادمشکلگننے والاگھاٹخالی جانا یا پڑناچپیٹپھوڑادندی کاٹناعدیمفریبداغ دینااختصارکسالاکترنانشانیخلشبرا کامتخفیف ہوناکلنک کا ٹیکا لگنالوٹشرارت کرنانقطہبرتھا کرناتوڑاکٹائکھٹائینفیہرجہچالاکیتڑکاناتسلیم کرناتکلیف یا دکھ دیناکردار پر داغ یا دھباکسَرضیاعکٹوتیگردشمعذرترکرائے کی بگھیگلکاوا دینافلاکتجم گھٹ ...
Idioms with the word Loss in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Loss
What are the meanings of Loss in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Loss in Urdu are حرج - haraj, داغ - daagh, کمی - kami, کاٹ - kaat, ہار - haar, فقدان - fuqdaaan, نقصان - nuqsaan, زیاں - ziyaan, خم یازہ - kham yaazah, ٹوٹ - tuut, کسر - kasar, خسارہ - khasaarah, چکما - chakma, چرکا - charka, ضرر - zarar, گھاٹا - ghaata, زک - zak, اتلاف - itlaaf and چپیٹ - chapeyt. To understand how would you translate the word Loss in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Loss or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Loss synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Loss. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Loss in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Loss in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Loss with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by loss?
Meanings of loss are حرج - haraj, داغ - daagh, کمی - kami, کاٹ - kaat, ہار - haar, فقدان - fuqdaaan, نقصان - nuqsaan, زیاں - ziyaan, خم یازہ - kham yaazah, ٹوٹ - tuut, کسر - kasar, خسارہ - khasaarah, چکما - chakma, چرکا - charka, ضرر - zarar, گھاٹا - ghaata, زک - zak, اتلاف - itlaaf and چپیٹ - chapeyt
Whats the definition of loss?
Definition of the loss are
- euphemistic expressions for death
- the disadvantage that results from losing something
- the act of losing someone or something
- the experience of losing a loved one
- military personnel lost by death or capture
- the amount by which the cost of a business exceeds its revenue
- something that is lost
- gradual decline in amount or activity
What is the synonym of loss?
Synonym of word loss are harm, grief, want, sharpness, decretion, garland, lack, scarring, commie, destruction
What are the idioms with the word loss?
Here are the idioms with the word loss in them.
- A loss which is not known is not loss
- A wise man's loss is his secret
- He who wishes to do ill is never at a loss for a cause
- Loss of honour is loss of life
- Loss of wealth is lamented with greater outcry than the loss of friends
What are the idioms related to loss?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word loss.
- Lack of interest
- A screw is loose somewhere
- He is no merchant who always gains
- Money lost nothing lost courage lost much lost honours lost more lostoul lost all lost
- Between the hand and lipthe morsal may slip
What are the quotes with word loss?
Here are the quotes with the word loss in them
- What most persons consider as virtue, after the age of 40 is simply a loss of energy. — Voltaire
- At a certain age, death becomes familiar to you-or a loss becomes familiar-the tragedies that are more commonplace in life. — Jessica Lange
- Children, dear and loving children, can alone console a woman for the loss of her beauty. — Honore de Balzac
- Acting in anger and hatred throughout my life, I frequently precipitated what I feared most, the loss of friendships and the need to rely upon the very people I'd abused. — Luke Ford