Lover meanings in Urdu
Lover meanings in Urdu are پیا, پرستار, پروانہ, بالم, پی, جانی, عاشق, محبوب, آشنا, یار, طالب, دوست, شیدائ, فدائ, بسمل, ساجن Lover in Urdu. More meanings of lover, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Lover.
- (noun) : an ardent follower and admirer
- (noun) : a person who loves someone or is loved by someone
- (noun) : a significant other to whom you are not related by marriage
More words related to the meanings of Lover
More words from Urdu related to Lover
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lover meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Lover in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Lover
What are the meanings of Lover in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lover in Urdu are محبوب - maehbuub, یار - yaar, جانی - jaani, پرستار - parastaar, دوست - dost, طالب - taalib, عاشق - aashiq, آشنا - aashna, پروانہ - parwaanah, بسمل - bismil, بالم - baalam, ساجن - saajan, پی - pi and پیا - piya. To understand how would you translate the word Lover in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lover or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lover synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lover. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lover in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lover in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lover with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lover?
Meanings of lover are محبوب - maehbuub, یار - yaar, جانی - jaani, پرستار - parastaar, دوست - dost, طالب - taalib, عاشق - aashiq, آشنا - aashna, پروانہ - parwaanah, بسمل - bismil, بالم - baalam, ساجن - saajan, پی - pi and پیا - piya
Whats the definition of lover?
Definition of the lover are
- an ardent follower and admirer
- a person who loves someone or is loved by someone
- a significant other to whom you are not related by marriage
What is the synonym of lover?
Synonym of word lover are loveable, cicisbio, beloved, yeara, fanons, pal, friendly, suitor, mortally, yopper
What are the idioms with the word lover?
Here are the idioms with the word lover in them.
- A charitable man is a true lover of god
- He is not a lover who does not love for ever
What are the idioms related to lover?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lover.
- A diligent scholar and the master paid
- Make free with
- To be beloved is above all bargains
- Fair is not fair but that which pleaseth
- Fancy surpasses beauty
What are the quotes with word lover?
Here are the quotes with the word lover in them
- I'm not a music lover in the sense that I look for something to have on. I've never had that attitude to music. — Harrison Birtwistle
- Beauty, n: the power by which a woman charms a lover and terrifies a husband. — Ambrose Bierce
- The lover knows much more about absolute good and universal beauty than any logician or theologian, unless the latter, too, be lovers in disguise. — George Santayana
- I am a great lover of art, in many forms: paintings, objets, textiles. I don't have the talent for painting, but I have a very good sense of colour, a love of visual beauty. — Jacqueline Bisset