Lowering meanings in Urdu
Lowering meanings in Urdu is کم کرنا Lowering in Urdu. More meanings of lowering, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Lowering.
- (noun) : the act of causing something to move to a lower level
- (noun) : the act of causing to become less
I had the good fortune to be able to right an injustice that I thought was being heaped on young people by lowering the voting age, where you had young people that were old enough to die in Vietnam but not old enough to vote for their members of Congress that sent them there.
More words related to the meanings of Lowering
More words from Urdu related to Lowering
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lowering meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اتارناکمتی کرنامعتدلانتخاب کرنانرم کرناہلکا کرناچھوٹا کر دیناجرم میں لپیٹنادرد کرناہلکا ہوناگھٹنادم دلاسہ دیناکاٹنازخمی کرناچھوٹا کرکے دکھانابرابر کرناسنکشیپ کرنامدھماصلاح کرناچھانٹی کرنامقدمہ کرنانرم یا ٹھنڈا کرنادھیما ہوناتخفیف کرناتخفیفحقیر کرناکم زور کرناوقعت یا اہمیت کم کردیناملائم کرناکمزورکترنااعتدال دینارکاوت ڈالناشدت کو کم کرنااعتدال پر آناخذف ہوناانحطاطتقلیل ہونازخمی ہوناخفیف کرناسنبھالناشِدَّت میں کمی آنابےعرشے کا جہازبَستہ کَرناانتحاب یا اختصار کرنااترناتھامنامختصر کرناافراط سےروکناتھوڑا کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Lowering
What are the meanings of Lowering in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lowering in Urdu is کم کرنا - kam karna. To understand how would you translate the word Lowering in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lowering or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lowering synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lowering. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lowering in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lowering in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lowering with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lowering?
Meaning of lowering is کم کرنا - kam karna
Whats the definition of lowering?
Definition of the lowering are
- the act of causing something to move to a lower level
- the act of causing to become less
What is the synonym of lowering?
Synonym of word lowering are dimidiate, contemper, undernote, mitigate, reductively, assuage, minify, dimwit, allaying, mitigates
What are the idioms related to lowering?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lowering.
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- A promise attended to is a debt settle
- Always to excel and to be superior to others
- Cudgel one's brains
- Fly in the face of
What are the quotes with word lowering?
Here are the quotes with the word lowering in them
- I had the good fortune to be able to right an injustice that I thought was being heaped on young people by lowering the voting age, where you had young people that were old enough to die in Vietnam but not old enough to vote for their members of Congress that sent them there. — Birch Bayh
- We have newsreaders behaving like actors, lowering their voices if it's a sad story, as if we didn't know it's a sad story. There isn't a single cool newsreader. — Tom Baker
- The most insignificant people are the most apt to sneer at others. They are safe from reprisals. And have no hope of rising in their own self esteem but by lowering their neighbors. — William Hazlitt