Loyal meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Loyal.
- (adjective satellite) : unwavering in devotion to friend or vow or cause
- (adjective) : steadfast in allegiance or duty
- (adjective) : inspired by love for your country
I've got some incredible fans actually - so loyal and they make me birthday cards and Christmas cards. I got this package of poems and artwork based around the songs. They've got this thing called 'Floetry' where they all have to put in artwork. They've set up their own competitions and stuff which is kind of amazing.
In the social business marketplace, brands that hope to build loyal and growing communities do so most effectively when they demonstrate their core values and allow a community to build and engage around it.
More words related to the meanings of Loyal
More words from Urdu related to Loyal
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Loyal meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مصممآمیزش کے بغیرکھڑاپرحق گوئی پر مائلمستندزیرکبے رنگسنوارناگہرامحضمتینحَقِيقَت کے مُطابِقجہاں دیدہذرا سامشکلسختپختگی پر آناپربینفقطذکیکارداںلبالبتیارقابل بھروسہبھردنیا سازنس کپٹخیر اندیشسچامتعینایمانداربلا شبہاِکَٹھپھرتیلامعقولثابت قدمبے گناہدائمیکٹاستھریچاقپُوراپکا ہواٹکسالیتیز فِہَمقائمہصحیحنیچاواجب ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Loyal
What are the meanings of Loyal in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Loyal in Urdu are پکا - pakka, سچا - sachcha and وفادار - wafa daar. To understand how would you translate the word Loyal in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Loyal or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Loyal synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Loyal. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Loyal in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Loyal in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Loyal with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by loyal?
Meanings of loyal are پکا - pakka, سچا - sachcha and وفادار - wafa daar
Whats the definition of loyal?
Definition of the loyal are
- unwavering in devotion to friend or vow or cause
- steadfast in allegiance or duty
- inspired by love for your country
What is the synonym of loyal?
Synonym of word loyal are cunning, veracious, lasting, puka, unfeigned, ironclad, pucka, correct, truthful, ingrained
What are the idioms related to loyal?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word loyal.
- A true friend will never be found or he is as it were another self
- A good friend is my nearest relation
- Nothing is difficult to a brave and faithful man
- To eat one salt
- To eat ones salt
What are the quotes with word loyal?
Here are the quotes with the word loyal in them
- Texas women have an amazing sense of purpose when they lose it. They're the best girls in the world - they're loyal and fun, but when they get mad, they'll try to kill you. — John Cusack
- I've got some incredible fans actually - so loyal and they make me birthday cards and Christmas cards. I got this package of poems and artwork based around the songs. They've got this thing called 'Floetry' where they all have to put in artwork. They've set up their own competitions and stuff which is kind of amazing. — Florence Welch
- In the social business marketplace, brands that hope to build loyal and growing communities do so most effectively when they demonstrate their core values and allow a community to build and engage around it. — Simon Mainwaring
- All of a sudden, Hulk Hogan has become retro. Hulk Hogan has become cool again. So to come out and to hear how loud the fans are. To hear how loyal the fans are, it's truly overwhelming. I just can't believe I've been reborn in the WWE. — Hulk Hogan