Luck meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Luck.
- (noun) : an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than another
- (noun) : your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you)
- (noun) : an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that leads to a favorable outcome
More words related to the meanings of Luck
More words from Urdu related to Luck
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Luck meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Luck in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Luck
What are the meanings of Luck in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Luck in Urdu are قسمت - qismat, تقدیر - taqdiir, نصیب - nasiib, بخت - bakht and بھاگ - bhaag. To understand how would you translate the word Luck in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Luck or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Luck synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Luck. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Luck in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Luck in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Luck with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by luck?
Meanings of luck are قسمت - qismat, تقدیر - taqdiir, نصیب - nasiib, بخت - bakht and بھاگ - bhaag
Whats the definition of luck?
Definition of the luck are
- an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than another
- your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you)
- an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that leads to a favorable outcome
What is the synonym of luck?
Synonym of word luck are destination, destalinise, quota, category, destain, lot, fate, fortune, division, distinction
What are the idioms with the word luck?
Here are the idioms with the word luck in them.
- Bad luck often brings good luck
- Even ill luck is good for something in a wise man's head
- Good luck makes a fool wise
- Good luck reaches farther than long arms
- In suing for employment luck is every thing
What are the idioms related to luck?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word luck.
- The stars govern men but god governs the stars
- There is no dog so sad but he will wag his tail
- Abortive effort
- Break loose
- Flee never so fast your fortune will be at your tail
What are the quotes with word luck?
Here are the quotes with the word luck in them
- The golden opportunity you are seeking is in yourself. It is not in your environment it is not in luck or chance, or the help of others it is in yourself alone. — Orison Swett Marden
- I'm done with men... I'm going to be alone. I have no luck with relationships. I don't think I'm made for marriage. — Halle Berry
- But no nation can base its survival and development on luck and prayers alone while its leadership fritters away every available opportunity for success and concrete achievement. — Ibrahim Babangida
- Any fool can have bad luck the art consists in knowing how to exploit it. — Frank Wedekind