Luggage meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Luggage.
- (noun) : cases used to carry belongings when traveling
Over the past 50 years we got versions of X-ray specs and space vacations, and even death rays. But the X-ray specs don't fit on your face - they're big things that screen your luggage for guns. Space vacations are real, but they cost $20 million. We have death rays, but you have to be a triple Ph.D. to play with them.
Some people train for certain sports and I want to train to be able to hold a super heavy electric guitar and carry luggage around myself because I always have to have 7,000 pairs of shoes. Who cares about sports?
More words related to the meanings of Luggage
More words from Urdu related to Luggage
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Luggage meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
شئےلالچآراستگیمایہکرايہ بار بَرداریمصالحہسازدندانے دار پہیّوں کا جوڑوصول شُدہ سرمایہکھیپ یا لدونیبلی کا بچہخراجمال وزرنظاممادیمحصولپونجی یا سرمایہ اکھٹا کرناانبارچیز بستمعاہدہ وغیرہسانکارآمدرسمقارونتیاریمبلغدھنحوائجرختگھوڑا جوتناضریتمالایک تھیلا جس میں اوزار ہوںدولتچلنمجسمجہاز یا کشتی پر مال لادناآلاتاٹالانسلدیرا خیمہمکمل کرناجھامرجِنسایک جیبی سارنگیدستورمواداہلپیسہراس المال ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Luggage
What are the meanings of Luggage in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Luggage in Urdu are سامان - saamaan, مال - maal and رخت - rakht. To understand how would you translate the word Luggage in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Luggage or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Luggage synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Luggage. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Luggage in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Luggage in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Luggage with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by luggage?
Meanings of luggage are سامان - saamaan, مال - maal and رخت - rakht
Whats the definition of luggage?
Definition of the luggage are
- cases used to carry belongings when traveling
What is the synonym of luggage?
Synonym of word luggage are burgage, commodity, apparatus, revenue, bagginess, whetstone, money, belongings, consignature, merchandise
What are the idioms related to luggage?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word luggage.
- Even a small work needs a big appliance
- Hanging not all your bells upon one horse
- In kind
- Make bricks without straw
- No money no swiss
What are the quotes with word luggage?
Here are the quotes with the word luggage in them
- Over the past 50 years we got versions of X-ray specs and space vacations, and even death rays. But the X-ray specs don't fit on your face - they're big things that screen your luggage for guns. Space vacations are real, but they cost $20 million. We have death rays, but you have to be a triple Ph.D. to play with them. — Daniel H.Wilson
- Anticipating that most poetry will be worse than carrying heavy luggage through O'Hare Airport, the public, to its loss, reads very little of it. — Russell Baker
- Some people train for certain sports and I want to train to be able to hold a super heavy electric guitar and carry luggage around myself because I always have to have 7,000 pairs of shoes. Who cares about sports? — Lisa Loeb
- Some guys travel with expensive Louis Vuitton luggage but it gets all scratched up under the plane. I'd rather not spend too much money on something that's just going to get messed up. — James Harden