Lure meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Lure.
- (noun) : anything that serves as an enticement
- (verb) : provoke someone to do something through (often false or exaggerated) promises or persuasion
- (noun) : qualities that attract by seeming to promise some kind of reward
- (noun) : something used to lure fish or other animals into danger so they can be trapped or killed
- شکرے کو چمڑے کی چڑیا کی طرف بلانا
More words related to the meanings of Lure
More words from Urdu related to Lure
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lure meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حرصحوصلہ افزائدر خواستچاپلوسی کرنادھنکہنارجھاناہلاناپٹی پڑھانالڑکھڑانادبیلتماشہگریزبازاری پنتقویتارادہچارہہوکاعادی کرنالبھانامغالطہ دینابروقتدندانے دار پہیہخوگرجاذبیتہوسآزماناتَرغیب دیناہوس زرلوبھاکسانافرمائشورغلاناکبیربرپا کرناآب و رنگخانگیکششوقت ضائع کرنارام ہوناپھیربڑھاواچاہنادامکھانے کا ہوکاآمادہ کرنانقشبخیلیچاق و چوبندبے ایمانی کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Lure
What are the meanings of Lure in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lure in Urdu are بہلاوا - baehlaawa, لالچ - laalach, ورغلانا - war ghalaana, ترغیب - targhiib, طمع - tama and پرچانا - par chaana. To understand how would you translate the word Lure in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lure or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lure synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lure. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lure in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lure in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lure with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lure?
Meanings of lure are بہلاوا - baehlaawa, لالچ - laalach, ورغلانا - war ghalaana, ترغیب - targhiib, طمع - tama and پرچانا - par chaana
Whats the definition of lure?
Definition of the lure are
- anything that serves as an enticement
- provoke someone to do something through (often false or exaggerated) promises or persuasion
- qualities that attract by seeming to promise some kind of reward
- something used to lure fish or other animals into danger so they can be trapped or killed
- شکرے کو چمڑے کی چڑیا کی طرف بلانا
What is the synonym of lure?
Synonym of word lure are beguilement, enticings, tempt, actuation, dedalous, seduction, dreed, seduce, ceduous, mammon
What are the idioms related to lure?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lure.
- Covetousness is generally incurable
- Lust for life
- To avoid covetousness is to conquer a kingdom
- Law cannot persuade where it cannot punish
- One man can lead a horse to the water but twenty cannot make him drink water
What are the quotes with word lure?
Here is the quote with the word lure in them
- The lure of the distant and the difficult is deceptive. The great opportunity is where you are. — John Burroughs