Made meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Made.
- (adjective) : (of a bed) having the sheets and blankets set in order
- (adjective satellite) : successful or assured of success
- (adjective satellite) : produced by a manufacturing process
I don't think of myself as a poor deprived ghetto girl who made good. I think of myself as somebody who from an early age knew I was responsible for myself, and I had to make good.
In my youth I stressed freedom, and in my old age I stress order. I have made the great discovery that liberty is a product of order.
You'd think that in this age, especially in the 21st century - especially with all the technology and all the discoveries that we've made - that we would figure out how to tackle abuse.
|We made it yesterday||ہم نے اسے کل بنایا|
More words related to the meanings of Made
More words from Urdu related to Made
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Made meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مشہورمن گھڑتغیر فطریبناوٹیخُود ايجادناجائز طور پر ہاتھ لگا ہواناقابِلِ اعتبارغیر حقیقیرنگیننقبجھوٹاساختہ پر داختہگھڑا ہُواقلبیپرتصنوعقصہ آمیزغلط استدلالجَعلیبنایاتعمیر شدہروایتیپراگندہفرضیبَناوَٹیخود ساختہحَيرَت اَنگيزجعلیغیر طبعینقلیديو مالائیقبضے میں کیا ہواتعَجُب خَيزمعروفساختہبنایا ہواپرتکلفغَير حَقِيقیکھوٹابنا ہواداستانیباطل دلیلمصنوعیمَصنُوعیتقلیدی
Idioms with the word Made in it
What are the meanings of Made in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Made in Urdu are ساختہ - saakhtah, بنا ہوا - buna hu a and بنایا ہوا. To understand how would you translate the word Made in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Made or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Made synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Made. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Made in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Made in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Made with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by made?
Meanings of made are ساختہ - saakhtah, بنا ہوا - buna hu a and بنایا ہوا
Whats the definition of made?
Definition of the made are
- (of a bed) having the sheets and blankets set in order
- successful or assured of success
- produced by a manufacturing process
What is the synonym of made?
Synonym of word made are artificial, knickered, foisted, fictitious, foisonless, false, fabulized, fabulous, bunced, built
What are the idioms with the word made?
Here are the idioms with the word made in them.
- A sorrow is an itching place which is made wrose by scratching
- A sorrow shared is but half a trouble but a joy that's shared is a joy made double
- A thief passes for a gentleman when thieving has made him rich
- All tongues are not made of the same
- Allowance is to be made for him who first attempts a thing
What are the quotes with word made?
Here are the quotes with the word made in them
- I don't think of myself as a poor deprived ghetto girl who made good. I think of myself as somebody who from an early age knew I was responsible for myself, and I had to make good. — Oprah Winfrey
- In my youth I stressed freedom, and in my old age I stress order. I have made the great discovery that liberty is a product of order. — Will Durant
- You'd think that in this age, especially in the 21st century - especially with all the technology and all the discoveries that we've made - that we would figure out how to tackle abuse. — Tori Amos
- I would often find myself, at the age of 21, at midnight, running down a dark street on my own with 10 men chasing me. And the fact they had cameras in their hands made that legal. — Sienna Miller
How to use made in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use made in a sentence.
- We made it yesterday — ہم نے اسے کل بنایا