Madly meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Madly.
- (adverb) : (used as intensives) extremely
- (adverb) : in an insane manner
- (adverb) : in an uncontrolled manner
My mother's family were full-on Irish Catholics - faith in an elaborate old fashioned, highly conservative and madly baroque style. I sort of fell out of the tribe over women's rights and social justice issues when I was just 13 years old.
More words related to the meanings of Madly
More words from Urdu related to Madly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Madly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
برالرکم بختی سےذلت سےبے رحمی سےعضب ناکبے وقوفبدی سےپاگل پن سےروکھے پن سےطفلانہتعدی سےبری طرح سےمصیبتپھوئڑقباحتمتبذل طور پرسنگدلی سےبے ادبانہاحمقشریرضد بازی سےاجڈ پن سےآلودگی سےظلم و تشدد سےپھوہڑ پن سےبدیتاکیداًزشتذلیل حالت میںسرکشی سےبداخلاقی سےچغدفاسَقاحمقانہبدطینتیدشنام دہی سےشدت سےکھوٹچمٹ کرزور سےپاگلظالمانہاجڈپنے سےخر دماغبرائی سےابلہگندے پن سےدیوانہ وارخراب ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Madly
What are the meanings of Madly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Madly in Urdu are سختی سے - sakhti sey, احمقانہ - aehmaqaanah, پاگل پن سے - paagal pan sey, بری طرح سے - buri tarah sey and دیوانہ وار. To understand how would you translate the word Madly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Madly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Madly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Madly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Madly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Madly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Madly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by madly?
Meanings of madly are سختی سے - sakhti sey, احمقانہ - aehmaqaanah, پاگل پن سے - paagal pan sey, بری طرح سے - buri tarah sey and دیوانہ وار
Whats the definition of madly?
Definition of the madly are
- (used as intensives) extremely
- in an insane manner
- in an uncontrolled manner
What is the synonym of madly?
Synonym of word madly are torridly, tenaciously, toughly, idiotic, laboriously, irefully, stilly, sternly, torpidly, stutteringly
What are the idioms related to madly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word madly.
- Make an exhibition of oneself
- A blunt wedge will do it where sometimes a sharp axe will not
- Flies are easier caught with honey than with vinegar
- Pin one down
- Rule with a rod of iron
What are the quotes with word madly?
Here are the quotes with the word madly in them
- My mother's family were full-on Irish Catholics - faith in an elaborate old fashioned, highly conservative and madly baroque style. I sort of fell out of the tribe over women's rights and social justice issues when I was just 13 years old. — Geraldine Brooks
- How can we live in harmony? First we need to know we are all madly in love with the same God. — Thomas Aquinas
- Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead. — Lucille Ball
- When Tony was madly in love with me, his relationship with Vanessa Redgrave was ending. — Jeanne Moreau