Magic meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Magic.
- (noun) : an illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers
- (noun) : any art that invokes supernatural powers
- (adjective satellite) : possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers
We're going to shoot one Polaroid per show. I'm going to sign this before it even develops because I know that once it develops with my signature on it, it's worth a fortune. I'll make this a work of magic warlock art.
More words related to the meanings of Magic
More words from Urdu related to Magic
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Magic meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
عرصہلبھانانیرنگیصُبحَ سَويرےڈھکوسلاسحر سازیپچیتیشعبدہگردشآب و رنگگھاتتڑکالاگطلسمہتھ پھیرینیرنگموسمنقشفریباجالامحویتجادوگریکاوا دینانظربندیدلفریبیتغیردل داری کرناعیاریشیطانی فعل یا حرکتترکیبڈھٹ بندیفتونصبح کافالادادھوکااشراقہاکس پوکسدل ربائیچکما دینااعجازالربائیگردِشپڑھنتجھانساسفلی عملنخرہنظر فریب حسنبھورگنڈا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Magic
What are the meanings of Magic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Magic in Urdu are جادو - jaadu, طلسم - tilism, سحر - sehar, نیرنگی - naerangi and نیرنگ - naerang. To understand how would you translate the word Magic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Magic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Magic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Magic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Magic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Magic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Magic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by magic?
Meanings of magic are جادو - jaadu, طلسم - tilism, سحر - sehar, نیرنگی - naerangi and نیرنگ - naerang
Whats the definition of magic?
Definition of the magic are
- an illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers
- any art that invokes supernatural powers
- possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers
What is the synonym of magic?
Synonym of word magic are magics, talisman, gramary, magicking, witchery, enchantment, magicked, witchcraft, conjuring, jugglings
What are the idioms related to magic?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word magic.
- Elf struck
- Natural magic
- White magic
What are the quotes with word magic?
Here are the quotes with the word magic in them
- The magic kit we developed with Idea Village is an extraordinary success in 40,000 stores across America. The TV commercial we shot for it has produced amazing results - unbelievable. — Criss Angel
- Art is magic delivered from the lie of being truth. — Theodor Adorno
- We're going to shoot one Polaroid per show. I'm going to sign this before it even develops because I know that once it develops with my signature on it, it's worth a fortune. I'll make this a work of magic warlock art. — Charlie Sheen
- The beginning of a friendship, the fact that two people out of the thousands around them can meet and connect and become friends, seems like a kind of magic to me. But maintaining a friendship requires work. I don't mean that as a bad thing. Good art requires work as well. — Charles de Lint