Magnetic meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Magnetic.
- (adjective satellite) : possessing an extraordinary ability to attract
- (adjective) : having the properties of a magnet; i.e. of attracting iron or steel
- (adjective) : determined by earth's magnetic fields
- (adjective) : capable of being magnetized
- (adjective) : of or relating to or caused by magnetism
Faith is not a notion, but a real strong essential hunger, an attracting or magnetic desire of Christ, which as it proceeds from a seed of the divine nature in us, so it attracts and unites with its like.
More words related to the meanings of Magnetic
More words from Urdu related to Magnetic
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Magnetic meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دل فریبپاکیزہخوشگوارگرفتاریفتنہ پروردِلبَری کے ساتھمحبوبملائمجیتدل آویزدل ربا(گرفتار)جالبسوکنے والاخوبصورتلذیذاخذشادبا مسرتشایاںشائستہبےخود کرنے والاترغیب دہنکیلاآب کشدلبردلفریبموہنیمسرورقابل تعریفبہ مہربانیدقیقمگن کرنے والاپھسلانے والیشیریں بیانسکھانے والاشیریںتصویر کی ماننددل ربادِلکَشدلچسپمخلصمعززوجد انگیزلگاوٹ بازدِلرُبائی سےپیارامہربانخوش آئندخوش نمالین ...
What are the meanings of Magnetic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Magnetic in Urdu are مقناطیسی - maqnaatiisi, جاذب - jaazib and دلکش - dil kash. To understand how would you translate the word Magnetic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Magnetic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Magnetic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Magnetic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Magnetic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Magnetic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Magnetic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by magnetic?
Meanings of magnetic are مقناطیسی - maqnaatiisi, جاذب - jaazib and دلکش - dil kash
Whats the definition of magnetic?
Definition of the magnetic are
- possessing an extraordinary ability to attract
- having the properties of a magnet; i.e. of attracting iron or steel
- determined by earth's magnetic fields
- capable of being magnetized
- of or relating to or caused by magnetism
What is the synonym of magnetic?
Synonym of word magnetic are magnificate, drier, picturesque, magnetised, charmless, magneto electrical, bibulous, nice, magnetisation, charmful
What are the quotes with word magnetic?
Here are the quotes with the word magnetic in them
- A grocer is attracted to his business by a magnetic force as great as the repulsion which renders it odious to artists. — Honore de Balzac
- Faith is not a notion, but a real strong essential hunger, an attracting or magnetic desire of Christ, which as it proceeds from a seed of the divine nature in us, so it attracts and unites with its like. — William Law
- I totally related to Cole Porter's magnetic pull to any piano that was in the room, which he was famous for doing, as was Gershwin. You couldn't drag them away from a piano. — Kevin Kline
- The great thing about the United States and the historically magnetic effect it has had on a lot of people like me is its generosity, to put it simply. — Christopher Hitchens