Majesty meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Majesty.
- (noun) : impressiveness in scale or proportion
In almost every interview someone asks what does HIM stand for. I can't even remember our latest lie about that. When Hanson was hot, we said it means Hanson Is Murder. The name doesn't have a particular history. His Infernal Majesty was a totally different band. I think HIM derives from some death metal joke.
More words related to the meanings of Majesty
More words from Urdu related to Majesty
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Majesty meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تقدیسجسامتفراخیتوصیفضروریفریادغصہ آناطمطراقمقدورطرحعالی ظرفیرنجشغم وافسوس کرناآشوبریاستدہشتبہادریاٹھانٹھاٹ باٹشوقکشادہجھڑکیآگشادمانی کرناپورہ زور رکھنے والاحالآب تابکثیرالتعدادیکانکھناحشمتقابوپرتوگنگناناجلوہبھے کرناناموریڈھنگدہشَتچڑچڑاپنعظمتچوڑائیبزرگیخاصدہائلطفبڑائیزور طبیعتحال و قالاللے تللےایذا ...
Idiom with the word Majesty in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Majesty
What are the meanings of Majesty in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Majesty in Urdu are دبدبہ - dab dabah, شکوہ - shikwah, عظمت - azmat, شان - shaan, رعب - rob, جلال - jalaal, ستوت - sitwat, کروفر - Karofar and جاہ و جلال - jaah o jalaal. To understand how would you translate the word Majesty in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Majesty or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Majesty synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Majesty. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Majesty in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Majesty in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Majesty with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by majesty?
Meanings of majesty are دبدبہ - dab dabah, شکوہ - shikwah, عظمت - azmat, شان - shaan, رعب - rob, جلال - jalaal, ستوت - sitwat, کروفر - Karofar and جاہ و جلال - jaah o jalaal
Whats the definition of majesty?
Definition of the majesty are
- impressiveness in scale or proportion
What is the synonym of majesty?
Synonym of word majesty are awe, grievance, sublimest, shawn, pre eminence, sublimeness, awfulness, preeminence, grandeur, gravamen
What are the idioms with the word majesty?
Here are the idioms with the word majesty in them.
- Among us most sacred is the majesty of wealth
What are the idioms related to majesty?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word majesty.
- The anger of lovers lasts a short time
- He knocks boldly who brings good news
- Do one proud
- Show off
What are the quotes with word majesty?
Here are the quotes with the word majesty in them
- Virtue alone has majesty in death. — Edward Young
- The greatest work of art about New York? The question seems nebulous. The city's magic and majesty are distilled in the photographs of Alfred Stieglitz and Paul Strand. — Jerry Saltz
- In almost every interview someone asks what does HIM stand for. I can't even remember our latest lie about that. When Hanson was hot, we said it means Hanson Is Murder. The name doesn't have a particular history. His Infernal Majesty was a totally different band. I think HIM derives from some death metal joke. — Ville Valo
- I have behind me not only the splendid traditions and the annals of more than a thousand years but the living strength and majesty of the Commonwealth and Empire of societies old and new of lands and races different in history and origins but all, by God's Will, united in spirit and in aim. — Queen Elizabeth II