Majors meanings in Urdu
Majors meanings in Urdu is بڑے Majors in Urdu. More meanings of majors, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Majors.
- (noun) : the most important league in any sport (especially baseball)
If money titles meant anything, I'd play more tournaments. The only thing that means a lot to me is winning. If I have more wins than anybody else and win more majors than anybody else in the same year, then it's been a good year.
More words from Urdu related to Majors
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Majors meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Majors
What are the meanings of Majors in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Majors in Urdu is بڑے - Bray. To understand how would you translate the word Majors in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Majors or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Majors synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Majors. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Majors in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Majors in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Majors with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by majors?
Meaning of majors is بڑے - Bray
Whats the definition of majors?
Definition of the majors are
- the most important league in any sport (especially baseball)
What is the synonym of majors?
Synonym of word majors are uppercase, larges, largen, largifical, uppercut, majoring, largess, largens, largiloquent, bigs
What are the idioms related to majors?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word majors.
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step
- Ambition and love are the wings of great actions
- Gifts break a rock
- Great trees are long in growing but they are rooted up in a single hour
- He that promises too much means nothing
What are the quotes with word majors?
Here are the quotes with the word majors in them
- Believe it or not, lots of people change their majors and abandon their dreams just to avoid a couple of math classes in college. — Danica McKellar
- If money titles meant anything, I'd play more tournaments. The only thing that means a lot to me is winning. If I have more wins than anybody else and win more majors than anybody else in the same year, then it's been a good year. — Tiger Woods
- English majors understand human nature better than economists do. — Jane Smiley
- There's no doubt that scientific training helps many authors to write better science fiction. And yet, several of the very best were English majors who could not parse a differential equation to save their lives. — David Brin