Maker meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Maker.
- (noun) : terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God
- (noun) : a person who makes things
I don't want to tell President Obama how to make a speech. He's a much better speech maker than I am. But I think always to tell the truth in a sometimes blatant way, even though it might be temporarily unpopular, is the best approach.
More words related to the meanings of Maker
More words from Urdu related to Maker
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Maker meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
رعیتاداکارخداانوکھااہل کارمسببصَنعت کارسانچادَستکاربدیعپشت پناہخالقجعلیامضمونکارگزارکرتا دھرتامعمارموجبسب کا خالققطع کرنے والاکرویاہمدردایجاد کرنے والاملازمتخلیقی قوّت کا حاملکمیراموضوعکار پردازمالکبانیگھڑنے والاخالق کلصورت گر مشینعاملکار سازنئی باتمزدوراختراعیکارخانہ دارمعمُولپیش کاراللہرچتاقلب سازکام کرنے والاتابعفعالدیوتانادرکار گر ...
Idioms with the word Maker in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Maker
|Women have a heavenly instinct for sympathising with misfortune||عورت کی مصیبت میں دوست خدا داد ہے|
What are the meanings of Maker in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Maker in Urdu are بنانے والا - banaaney waala, صانع - saane, فاعل - faael, خالق - khaaliq, خدا - khuda and کار ساز - kaar saaz. To understand how would you translate the word Maker in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Maker or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Maker synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Maker. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Maker in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Maker in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Maker with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by maker?
Meanings of maker are بنانے والا - banaaney waala, صانع - saane, فاعل - faael, خالق - khaaliq, خدا - khuda and کار ساز - kaar saaz
Whats the definition of maker?
Definition of the maker are
- terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God
- a person who makes things
What is the synonym of maker?
Synonym of word maker are constructive, wright, badee, worker, subject, creator, performer, manufacturer, operating, demiurge
What are the idioms with the word maker?
Here are the idioms with the word maker in them.
- Everyone is the maker of his own fate
- Love is the maker of suspicions
What are the idioms related to maker?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word maker.
- A brother is a friend given by nature
- A charitable man is a true lover of god
- Bad scran to
- Do your best and god will reward you
- God be with us who can be against us
What are the quotes with word maker?
Here are the quotes with the word maker in them
- I don't want to tell President Obama how to make a speech. He's a much better speech maker than I am. But I think always to tell the truth in a sometimes blatant way, even though it might be temporarily unpopular, is the best approach. — Jimmy Carter
- Yeah, I like to be the maker of the art. And I like and want the money. But I don't really dig being famous. — Liz Phair
- I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter. — Winston Churchill
- One's own religion is after all a matter between oneself and one's Maker and no one else's. — Mahatma Gandhi