Makes meanings in Urdu
Makes meanings in Urdu is بناتا ہے Makes in Urdu. More meanings of makes, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
More words from Urdu related to Makes
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Makes meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Makes in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Makes
What are the meanings of Makes in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Makes in Urdu is بناتا ہے. To understand how would you translate the word Makes in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Makes or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Makes synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Makes. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Makes in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Makes in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Makes with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by makes?
Meaning of makes is بناتا ہے
Whats the definition of makes?
Definition of the makes are
What is the synonym of makes?
Synonym of word makes are builds
What are the idioms with the word makes?
Here are the idioms with the word makes in them.
- A bad beginning makes a bad ending
- A cheerful look makes a dish a feast
- A feeble body makes the mind weak
- A friend in court makes the process short
- A friend in the court makes the process short
What are the idioms related to makes?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word makes.
- God reaches us good things by out own hands
- God trusts every one with the care of his own soul
- Men make houses women make homes
- Old age makes us wiser and more foolish
What are the quotes with word makes?
Here are the quotes with the word makes in them
- Like everyone else who makes the mistake of getting older, I begin each day with coffee and obituaries. — Bill Cosby
- What makes old age so sad is not that our joys but our hopes cease. — Jean Paul
- I am, as I've said, merely competent. But in an age of incompetence, that makes me extraordinary. — Billy Joel
- What makes old age hard to bear is not the failing of one's faculties, mental and physical, but the burden of one's memories. — W.Somerset Maugham