Malpractice meanings in Urdu
Malpractice meanings in Urdu are بد دیانتی, سیاہ کاری, غفلت مجرمانہ, سوء علاج, بددیانتی, بدعنوانی, ناجائز فعل, بد رویہ, خلاف ضابطگی, بدچلنی, بدمعاملگی, بے ضابطگی, خیانت Malpractice in Urdu. More meanings of malpractice, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Malpractice.
- (noun) : a wrongful act that the actor had no right to do; improper professional conduct
- (noun) : professional wrongdoing that results in injury or damage
More words related to the meanings of Malpractice
More words from Urdu related to Malpractice
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Malpractice meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بداعمالیبدعنوانیہضمبے ایمانیبداطوارینا جوازیچوریغیر آئینی پنبے سرشتگیرشوت خوریبدچلنی کرنابد چلنیخطابے اسلوبیبددیانتی کا کامبدتمیزیلاموجودیتغبنبے اصولیبدکرداریکچالبطلانگناہبے بندوبستیبد دیانتیبد تمیزیزناخرد بردبے قائدگیبدسلوکیبری حرکتمعدومیتبدعتناہمواریبدمعاملگیسرکشیفسقتصرف بے جارشوت ستانیکُچالبدفعلیبے تاثیریجدید پزیریبے قاعدگیکھوٹا بیوپاربداطواری کرناسیاہ کاریبے انصافیبے ترتیبیآڑت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Malpractice
What are the meanings of Malpractice in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Malpractice in Urdu are بدعنوانی - Bud unwani, بے ضابطگی - bey zaabtigi, سیاہ کاری - siyaah kaari, بددیانتی - Budiyaaniati, بدچلنی - Bud chalni, خیانت - khiyaanat, بدمعاملگی - Bud maamlagi and بد دیانتی - bad diyaanti. To understand how would you translate the word Malpractice in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Malpractice or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Malpractice synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Malpractice. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Malpractice in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Malpractice in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Malpractice with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by malpractice?
Meanings of malpractice are بدعنوانی - Bud unwani, بے ضابطگی - bey zaabtigi, سیاہ کاری - siyaah kaari, بددیانتی - Budiyaaniati, بدچلنی - Bud chalni, خیانت - khiyaanat, بدمعاملگی - Bud maamlagi and بد دیانتی - bad diyaanti
Whats the definition of malpractice?
Definition of the malpractice are
- a wrongful act that the actor had no right to do; improper professional conduct
- professional wrongdoing that results in injury or damage
What is the synonym of malpractice?
Synonym of word malpractice are cripes, deregulation, retortions, inconsideracy, iniquity, corrupts, anomalousness, recumbence, immoderancy, adultery
What are the idioms related to malpractice?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word malpractice.
- Airs and graces
- Fiddle faddle
- He that would have what he hath not should do what he doth not
What are the quotes with word malpractice?
Here are the quotes with the word malpractice in them
- Many of us are alarmed at the skyrocketing cost of medical care, including patients, who are the consumers. However, medical malpractice is not the reason for these increasing costs. — Joe Baca
- Reform of the medical liability system should be considered as part of a comprehensive response to surging medical malpractice premiums that endanger Americans' access to quality medical care. — Lincoln Chafee
- I welcome the President and working with him to try to get some of that medical malpractice reform so we can get the cost of health care to come down. — Ben Quayle