Manageable meanings in Urdu
Manageable meanings in Urdu are فرمان پذیر, لائق انصرام, قابل انتظام, آدھین, غریب, سدھ جانے کے لائق, قابو کا, خوش لگام, حکمی, آسان, مطیع, سیدھا Manageable in Urdu. More meanings of manageable, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Manageable.
- (adjective satellite) : capable of existing or taking place or proving true; possible to do
- (adjective) : capable of being managed or controlled
More words related to the meanings of Manageable
More words from Urdu related to Manageable
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Manageable meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مؤثرمُستقیمنکماذرا ساخوشامدیاستادہہلکاآرتھوعریاںاجنبیقابِلِ جَوازپولاقطر کی سمت میںنکوڑیاطرارذومطیععام فہمسدھڑصحیحبھولے پن کاایماندارکشستہ حالبناناعمودیمودھوپھٹسلیسنازکپر آسائشبلا تکلیفنجیبجوتعینفرشتہعجيبتحکم آمیزمفلسآسودہکھلا کھلابے ربطمجرباستوارمسکینپچھلگوسيدھا کھڑا کرناجلنااچھی پہچانناکافیرنج ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Manageable
What are the meanings of Manageable in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Manageable in Urdu are آسان - aasaan, سیدھا - siidha, غریب - ghariib, مطیع - mutii, حکمی - Hikmi and آدھین - Aadheen. To understand how would you translate the word Manageable in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Manageable or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Manageable synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Manageable. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Manageable in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Manageable in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Manageable with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by manageable?
Meanings of manageable are آسان - aasaan, سیدھا - siidha, غریب - ghariib, مطیع - mutii, حکمی - Hikmi and آدھین - Aadheen
Whats the definition of manageable?
Definition of the manageable are
- capable of existing or taking place or proving true; possible to do
- capable of being managed or controlled
What is the synonym of manageable?
Synonym of word manageable are simpler, downright, have not, submissness, poorish, simpled, dexter, extraordinary, officious, pooris
What are the idioms related to manageable?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word manageable.
- Long is the way by rules short and effective by examples
- Long is the way by rules; short and effective by examples
- Odds and end
- Odds and ends
- An age builds up cities an hour destroys them
What are the quotes with word manageable?
Here are the quotes with the word manageable in them
- Having your fiscal house in order and having a more manageable macro-economic future is going to be very useful in creating growth. — Fareed Zakaria
- All's the government should do is keep the taxes and regulations at a manageable rate, keep a decent standing army and get out of the way. — Adam Carolla
- The older I get the more wisdom I find in the ancient rule of taking first things first. A process which often reduces the most complex human problem to a manageable proportion. — Dwight D.Eisenhower