Mandate meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Mandate.
- (noun) : the commission that is given to a government and its policies through an electoral victory
- (noun) : a document giving an official instruction or command
- (verb) : assign under a mandate
- (verb) : assign authority to
- (verb) : make mandatory
- (noun) : a territory surrendered by Turkey or Germany after World War I and put under the tutelage of some other European power until they are able to stand by themselves
The single outstanding exception was the broad yet precise mandate communicated by the General Assembly in 1946 to prepare as soon as possible the Charter of Human Rights which the San Francisco Conference had not had the time or the courage to draw up.
More words related to the meanings of Mandate
More words from Urdu related to Mandate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mandate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دیکھ بھال کرناعنایت کرنا ênaayatہدایتالگ ہوناسند دیناخبردستور خداقانون مسطُورمانگنافر مانبخشناوعدہراجتعلیمکوچ کرنادستوراپنی مرضی کی قیمت مقرر کرناالگ کرناطبقہامر و نہیفتویعمل دستکعطیہشاہیدست بردار ہوناکھلی چھٹیتنبیہآئینثالَثنظمآگیاہبہقدرتسلطنتتلقینرخصتڈھنگسالاربچولیاقرینہحُکمنامہاہل جیوری کی رائےسرکاری حکمنوشتہادھکارتاکیدروانگیبولناپروانہتذکرہ کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Mandate
What are the meanings of Mandate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mandate in Urdu are فرمان - farmaan, حکم - hukm and آگیا - Aagaya. To understand how would you translate the word Mandate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mandate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mandate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mandate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mandate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mandate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mandate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mandate?
Meanings of mandate are فرمان - farmaan, حکم - hukm and آگیا - Aagaya
Whats the definition of mandate?
Definition of the mandate are
- the commission that is given to a government and its policies through an electoral victory
- a document giving an official instruction or command
- assign under a mandate
- assign authority to
- make mandatory
- a territory surrendered by Turkey or Germany after World War I and put under the tutelage of some other European power until they are able to stand by themselves
What is the synonym of mandate?
Synonym of word mandate are injunction, fiat, statute, indiction, edict, ordinance, grant, order, royal decree, notice
What are the idioms related to mandate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mandate.
- Let him fry in his own grease
- Come to heel
- Judicial separation
- Lead by the nose
- Order of battle
What are the quotes with word mandate?
Here are the quotes with the word mandate in them
- It is not enough to show people how to live better: there is a mandate for any group with enormous powers of communication to show people how to be better. — Marya Mannes
- The single outstanding exception was the broad yet precise mandate communicated by the General Assembly in 1946 to prepare as soon as possible the Charter of Human Rights which the San Francisco Conference had not had the time or the courage to draw up. — Rene Cassin
- The government should set a goal for a clean environment but not mandate how that goal should be implemented. — Dixie Lee Ray
- The mandate I have received and for which I will speak with heart and head to implement over the next seven years had its four pillars - an inclusive citizenship, equality and participation and respect in a creative society creating an excellence in everything we Irish do. — Michael D. Higgins