Manhood meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Manhood.
- (noun) : the status of being a man
- (noun) : the state of being a man; manly qualities
More words related to the meanings of Manhood
More words from Urdu related to Manhood
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Manhood meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نائٹ کی سيرَت و کِردارعاشق مزاجیپکاپنغربتجیالا پنرحمدلیتربیتنوازشاہنکارخود غرضیخوش اخلاقیاصالتپسرغیر سائنسی علومجراتالہڑ پنحوصلہاحسانسرداریخوش پوشاکیبیرتادھیرجبے خوفینیک کامتمدنبخششخود فروشیخود بینیپختگیادبشہریتہمدردیشجاعتبچپناجسارتفیاضیمردانگیمروتستوتآدم گریجوانیشائستگیکرپاڈینگجواں مردیپکا پنملائمتکار نامہفطرت انسانطاقت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Manhood
|Youth ought to be a savings bank||پسِ انداز کرنے کا وقت جوانی ہے|
|Youth will have its swing||جوانی دیوانی|
|Rashness is a quality of youth prudence of old age||جوانی دیوان یبڑ ھاپا دوراندیش|
What are the meanings of Manhood in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Manhood in Urdu are انسانیت - insaaniyat, آدمیت - aadmiyat, بہادری - bahaaduri, جوانی - jawaani, جوان مردی - jawaan mardi, بلوغ - buluugh and مردی - Mardi. To understand how would you translate the word Manhood in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Manhood or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Manhood synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Manhood. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Manhood in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Manhood in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Manhood with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by manhood?
Meanings of manhood are انسانیت - insaaniyat, آدمیت - aadmiyat, بہادری - bahaaduri, جوانی - jawaani, جوان مردی - jawaan mardi, بلوغ - buluugh and مردی - Mardi
Whats the definition of manhood?
Definition of the manhood are
- the status of being a man
- the state of being a man; manly qualities
What is the synonym of manhood?
Synonym of word manhood are humanity, human nature, valiantness, youthy, humanities, civility, valiancy, youthsome, humanist, undauntedness
What are the idioms related to manhood?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word manhood.
- Whatever you are be a man
- He has not religion who has no humanity
- Let humanity ever be our goal
- Say no ill of the year till it be past
- Brave actions never want a trumpet
What are the quotes with word manhood?
Here are the quotes with the word manhood in them
- Youth is a blunder Manhood a struggle, Old Age a regret. — Benjamin Disraeli
- Childhood: the period of human life intermediate between the idiocy of infancy and the folly of youth - two removes from the sin of manhood and three from the remorse of age. — Ambrose Bierce
- It is very sad for a man to make himself servant to a single thing his manhood all taken out of him by the hydraulic pressure of excessive business. — Theodore Parker
- You have to stand guard over the development and maintenance of Islamic democracy, Islamic social justice and the equality of manhood in your own native soil. — Muhammad Ali Jinnah