Manipulation meanings in Urdu
Manipulation meanings in Urdu are دست کاری, ساز باز, سازش, چالاکی, پھیر پھار, ہنر مندی, کارستانی, جوڑ توڑ, ہاتھ کا کام Manipulation in Urdu. More meanings of manipulation, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Manipulation.
- (noun) : exerting shrewd or devious influence especially for one's own advantage
- (noun) : the action of touching with the hands (or the skillful use of the hands) or by the use of mechanical means
I can't really put it in one sentence because although on one hand Preacher is about faith and yes it is also about, I suppose, the search for God, the search for faith and the manipulation and the abuse committed by figures in whom I suppose people have faith.
More words related to the meanings of Manipulation
More words from Urdu related to Manipulation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Manipulation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تندیکپڑے کی بناوٹمہارتخراب صحبتمکرجلقعاملیتتدبیرمشاقیسازَشی گِروہہاتھ کاساز باز کرنابناناحیلہ پروریچلبلا پنقبضہتيزیساختچترائیفطرتفوجی نقل و حرکتچرکاشرکتشتابیمصنوعاتاستادیسرعتتوڑہتھرسپھرتیداؤں گھات کرناپٹیسانٹھ گانٹھچھوٹی کتاباکھاڑ پچھاڑبنتطراریعبوررونقتیزیبناؤزیرکیچھلبیاضکار نامہہم آہنگیعیسائیوں کا دستورالعملتجویزحد سے زیادہکپڑا بننا ...
What are the meanings of Manipulation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Manipulation in Urdu are چالاکی - chaalaaki, ہنر مندی - hunar mandi, سازش - saazish, دست کاری, جوڑ توڑ - jor tor, ساز باز - saaz baaz, ہاتھ کا کام - haath ka kaam and پھیر پھار - pheyr phaar. To understand how would you translate the word Manipulation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Manipulation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Manipulation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Manipulation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Manipulation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Manipulation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Manipulation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by manipulation?
Meanings of manipulation are چالاکی - chaalaaki, ہنر مندی - hunar mandi, سازش - saazish, دست کاری, جوڑ توڑ - jor tor, ساز باز - saaz baaz, ہاتھ کا کام - haath ka kaam and پھیر پھار - pheyr phaar
Whats the definition of manipulation?
Definition of the manipulation are
- exerting shrewd or devious influence especially for one's own advantage
- the action of touching with the hands (or the skillful use of the hands) or by the use of mechanical means
What is the synonym of manipulation?
Synonym of word manipulation are slickening, knack, activeness, collusion, fraud, making, pluvious, manipulatory, cabal, foxiness
What are the quotes with word manipulation?
Here are the quotes with the word manipulation in them
- Geoengineering - the deliberate, large-scale manipulation of the earth's climate to offset global warming - is a nightmare fix for climate change. — Jeff Goodell
- I do respect people's faith, but I don't respect their manipulation of that faith in order to create fear and control. — Javier Bardem
- I can't really put it in one sentence because although on one hand Preacher is about faith and yes it is also about, I suppose, the search for God, the search for faith and the manipulation and the abuse committed by figures in whom I suppose people have faith. — Garth Ennis
- The future author is one who discovers that language, the exploration and manipulation of the resources of language, will serve him in winning through to his way. — Thornton Wilder