Manners meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Manners.
- (noun) : social deportment
More words related to the meanings of Manners
More words from Urdu related to Manners
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Manners meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ملنساریفیشن کے مطابق ہوناذریعہستائشکونحاصلاطاعتاساستکلفاتریاستتہوارعیش و عشرتسلوکحکمتڈھبخوش اخلاقیفطرتمالشپہچاننیتی شاستردرستیخسیسسَلام و آدابشبہ کرناچال چلنخوش مزاجیاطوارقرینہمعیارطبیعتساماناظہار وفاداریتَہتکلفکلیہآداب مجلسعیش پسندیخوش اخلاقضابطہ عملچاٹکرم فرمائیکائناتسیقل کرناراہنوعیتمروتاصول اخلاقباریکیبنیاد ڈالنانفس پرستی ...
Idioms with the word Manners in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Manners
What are the meanings of Manners in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Manners in Urdu are قاعدہ - qaaedah, خو - khu, اخلاق - akhlaaq, تکلف - takalluf and آداب - aadaab. To understand how would you translate the word Manners in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Manners or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Manners synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Manners. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Manners in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Manners in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Manners with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by manners?
Meanings of manners are قاعدہ - qaaedah, خو - khu, اخلاق - akhlaaq, تکلف - takalluf and آداب - aadaab
Whats the definition of manners?
Definition of the manners are
- social deportment
What is the synonym of manners?
Synonym of word manners are base, character, morate, plical, molarity, maxim, luxury, ethos, criterion, formality
What are the idioms with the word manners?
Here are the idioms with the word manners in them.
- For a binding friendships a similarity of manners is the surest tie
- Meat is good but manners are better
- You have good manners but never carry them about with you
What are the idioms related to manners?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word manners.
- Courtesy is cumbersome to him that knows it not
- Do the honours
- Crazy pavement
- Dinty maketh dearth
- Far between
What are the quotes with word manners?
Here are the quotes with the word manners in them
- Parents are usually more careful to bestow knowledge on their children rather than virtue, the art of speaking well rather than doing well but their manners should be of the greatest concern. — R.Buckminster Fuller
- Good manners is the art of making those people easy with whom we converse. Whoever makes the fewest people uneasy is the best bred in the room. — Jonathan Swift
- Grace is in garments, in movements, in manners beauty in the nude, and in forms. This is true of bodies but when we speak of feelings, beauty is in their spirituality, and grace in their moderation. — Joseph Joubert
- Good manners will open doors that the best education cannot. — Clarence Thomas