Manure meanings in Urdu
Manure meanings in Urdu are گوبر, زرخیز کرنا, کھاد, پانس, کھات, کھاد ڈالنا, سیر اصل یا زرخیز کرنا, پانس یا کھات ڈالنا, کمانا Manure in Urdu. More meanings of manure, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Manure.
- (noun) : any animal or plant material used to fertilize land especially animal excreta usually with litter material
- (verb) : spread manure, as for fertilization
More words related to the meanings of Manure
More words from Urdu related to Manure
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Manure meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
یافتجیتناکھادپانانفع اٹھانامٹی کی کھات ڈالناغلاظتنفعمنافع کرناڈلاؤپیدا کرنااوتپیدا ہوناملمٹیمنافعگیابھن کرنامکروہ یا ناپاک چیزمستحق ہونابیشیفتح یاب ہوناکیچڑبچتکھتیلی مٹینجاست کا ڈھیرکمانالابھفیضکھاتتحصیل کرناکَلسی مَیراکھاد ڈالناملناپیداجیتمندحاصل کرناپراپتیہاتھ آنانجاستزمینفائدہحاملہ کرناپھانسسزاوار ہوناحاصلکامیاب ہوناگندگیگوبر میں لتھیڑنامنفعت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Manure
What are the meanings of Manure in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Manure in Urdu are کھاد - khaad, گوبر - gobar, کھات - khaat, کھاد ڈالنا - khaad daalna, زرخیز کرنا - zar kheyz karna and کمانا - kamaana. To understand how would you translate the word Manure in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Manure or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Manure synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Manure. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Manure in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Manure in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Manure with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by manure?
Meanings of manure are کھاد - khaad, گوبر - gobar, کھات - khaat, کھاد ڈالنا - khaad daalna, زرخیز کرنا - zar kheyz karna and کمانا - kamaana
Whats the definition of manure?
Definition of the manure are
- any animal or plant material used to fertilize land especially animal excreta usually with litter material
- spread manure, as for fertilization
What is the synonym of manure?
Synonym of word manure are fertiliser, dunging, muck, soil, fertilizing, ordure, fertilitate, fertilize, dung, cow dung
What are the idioms related to manure?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word manure.
- From poverty to wealth is a troublesome journey but the way back is easy
- Gathering wealth is a pleasant pain
- Keep the pot boiling
- The acquistion of wealth is a great toil its possession a great terror its loss a great tribulation
- To gain teacheth how to spend
What are the quotes with word manure?
Here are the quotes with the word manure in them
- I tried for a while to be an agricultural worker and was hopelessly bored. To me it was meaningless. I would stand around in heaps of manure and sings about the beauty of the work I wasn't doing. — Theodore Bikel
- I tried for a while to be an agricultural worker and was hopelessly bored. I would stand around in heaps of manure and sing about the beauty of the work I wasn't doing. — Theodore Bikel
- They think they can make fuel from horse manure - now, I don't know if your car will be able to get 30 miles to the gallon, but it's sure gonna put a stop to siphoning. — Billie Holiday