Many meanings in Urdu
Many meanings in Urdu are بسیار, ڈھیر سارے, بہتیرے, متعدد, جمعیت, اکثر, بہت, کثیر, کئ, بڑی تعداد, جم غفیر, جماعت کثیر, بہت آدمی Many in Urdu. More meanings of many, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Many.
- (adjective) : a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by as' or too' or so' or that'; amounting to a large but indefinite number
More words related to the meanings of Many
More words from Urdu related to Many
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Many meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
عادیغایت درجےعموماًوسیعبہ افراطگن پھلقابلِ ذکرتھوڑابے پایانہجارییَکجابلوہانتہا پسندبے روکبہتراکئ ایکرعب سےراستعام طور پربساجمعیتبے قابوگھنٹے کے حساب سےانبوہیڈھیر کاپولیوَسیعدورقسم قسم کاجم گھٹبُہَت سےبار بار یا اکثر جانازیادہ ترمُکَرّربہتاتبار باربرابربدرجہ ہاکثیر العناصراز حدکوئبڑاسب طرف پھیلا ہوااکٹھا شدہٹوٹ پڑنابہت اونچاآزادانہگھنابالکلبہت ...
Idioms with the word Many in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Many
What are the meanings of Many in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Many in Urdu are اکثر - aksar, متعدد - mutaaddid, کثیر - kasiir, بہت - bahot, بسیار - Basyaar, کئ - ka i, جمعیت - Jamiat and جم غفیر - jamm e ghafiir. To understand how would you translate the word Many in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Many or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Many synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Many. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Many in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Many in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Many with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by many?
Meanings of many are اکثر - aksar, متعدد - mutaaddid, کثیر - kasiir, بہت - bahot, بسیار - Basyaar, کئ - ka i, جمعیت - Jamiat and جم غفیر - jamm e ghafiir
Whats the definition of many?
Definition of the many are
- a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by as' or too' or so' or that'; amounting to a large but indefinite number
What is the synonym of many?
Synonym of word many are much, severals, multiflorous, multiple, polylogy, very, polyphonically, multitudinous, hourly, polytocous
What are the idioms with the word many?
Here are the idioms with the word many in them.
- A man of many trades begs his bread on sundays
- Alexander conqueror of so many kingdoms and peoples was overcome by anger
- As long as you are prosperous you will have many friends but if your days are overcast you will find yourself alone
- False folk should have many witnesses
- Fortune gives too much to many but to no one enough
What are the idioms related to many?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word many.
- Gluttony kills more than the sword
- A good few
- Evil doers never lack excuses
- Evildoers never lack excuses
- He that does nothing finds helpers
What are the quotes with word many?
Here are the quotes with the word many in them
- One of the many things nobody ever tells you about middle age is that it's such a nice change from being young. — William Feather
- Anything you cannot relinquish when it has outlived its usefulness possesses you, and in this materialistic age a great many of us are possessed by our possessions. — Peace Pilgrim
- Like many women my age, I am 28 years old. — Mary Schmich
- Today more than ever we need creative minds to address the issues of the age. And one of the most urgent is this: How can humanity know so much, achieve so much, and still fail so many people so badly? — King Abdullah II