Mar meanings in Urdu
Mar meanings in Urdu are کرکرا کرنا, غارت کرنا, برباد کرنا, بدصورت کرنا, زیان کرنا, ضرر یا نقصان پہنچانا, خراب کرنا, مسخ کرنا, ابتر کرنا, بگاڑنا Mar in Urdu. More meanings of mar, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Mar.
- (noun) : a mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person's body)
- (verb) : make imperfect
- (verb) : destroy or injure severely
- (noun) : the month following February and preceding April
More words related to the meanings of Mar
More words from Urdu related to Mar
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mar meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کھانابدشکل کرنالاچار بنانابدنام کرناپنیچھانٹنااٹھانابد ہیئت کرناویران بنانااجاڑغصہ دلاناتاخت وتاراجگڑ بڑتذلیل کرناویران کرناان گھڑ پنے سے کرناصفائ کرنامزاحم ہوناکھنڈر بنانالنگڑا پنبد فالیکرکرا کرناختم کرنادھندلا کرنابربادیہلاک ہونامحنت کرنابرہنہ کرناخراب کر دیناپھڑکنادوڑ مارناگول مالللچاناکھسناداغفناپیچ دیناسونابُرااچانک ضرب لگا کر کُچل دینابگاڑجگانااستری مشینعاجز کرناالجھنساننابے ترتیب کرنانام دھرناکم کرناتراشنہ ...
Idioms with the word Mar in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Mar
What are the meanings of Mar in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mar in Urdu are برباد کرنا - bar baad karna, مسخ کرنا - maskh karna, بگاڑنا - bigaarna, خراب کرنا - kharaab karna, غارت کرنا - ghaarat karna, بدصورت کرنا, ابتر کرنا - abtar karna and کرکرا کرنا - kirkira karna. To understand how would you translate the word Mar in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mar or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mar synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mar. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mar in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mar in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mar with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mar?
Meanings of mar are برباد کرنا - bar baad karna, مسخ کرنا - maskh karna, بگاڑنا - bigaarna, خراب کرنا - kharaab karna, غارت کرنا - ghaarat karna, بدصورت کرنا, ابتر کرنا - abtar karna and کرکرا کرنا - kirkira karna
Whats the definition of mar?
Definition of the mar are
- a mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person's body)
- make imperfect
- destroy or injure severely
- the month following February and preceding April
What is the synonym of mar?
Synonym of word mar are desolate, maim, corrupt, knock up, rifle, morigerate, demolish, efface, waste, injure
What are the idioms with the word mar?
Here are the idioms with the word mar in them.
- A word out of season may mar the course of a whole life
- Go forward and fall go backward and mar all
What are the idioms related to mar?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mar.
- Pluck down
- Cut the painter
- Go to one head
- Make foul water
- Make foul water foul play
What are the quotes with word mar?
Here are the quotes with the word mar in them
- I feel like if I won an award and I was giving my speech and the music started, that's all I'd remember, the humiliation I felt when the music started. It would mar the entire experience for me. — Seth Rogen
- Marriage is distinctly and repeatedly excluded from heaven. Is this because it is thought likely to mar the general felicity? — Samuel Butler
- Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it. — Theodore Roosevelt