Marble meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Marble.
- (noun) : a small ball of glass that is used in various games
- (noun) : a sculpture carved from marble
- (noun) : a hard crystalline metamorphic rock that takes a high polish; used for sculpture and as building material
- (verb) : paint or stain like marble
- جمع سنگ تراشی کے نمونوں کا مجموعہ
More words related to the meanings of Marble
More words from Urdu related to Marble
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Marble meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Marble
What are the meanings of Marble in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Marble in Urdu are ماربل - Indmaan, گولی - goli and سنگ مرمر - sang e marmar. To understand how would you translate the word Marble in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Marble or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Marble synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Marble. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Marble in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Marble in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Marble with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by marble?
Meanings of marble are ماربل - Indmaan, گولی - goli and سنگ مرمر - sang e marmar
Whats the definition of marble?
Definition of the marble are
- a small ball of glass that is used in various games
- a sculpture carved from marble
- a hard crystalline metamorphic rock that takes a high polish; used for sculpture and as building material
- paint or stain like marble
- جمع سنگ تراشی کے نمونوں کا مجموعہ
What is the synonym of marble?
Synonym of word marble are marbles, globe, gooly, marbled, agglomeration, goolie, marble edged, gooley, marblers, golly
What are the idioms related to marble?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word marble.
- Open fire
- Pills are to be swallowed not chewed
What are the quotes with word marble?
Here are the quotes with the word marble in them
- The best artist has that thought alone Which is contained within the marble shell The sculptor's hand can only break the spell To free the figures slumbering in the stone. — Michelangelo
- The best of artists has no conception that the marble alone does not contain within itself. — Michelangelo
- The sculptor produces the beautiful statue by chipping away such parts of the marble block as are not needed - it is a process of elimination. — Elbert Hubbard
- I choose a block of marble and chop off whatever I don't need. — Auguste Rodin