Marriage meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Marriage.
- (noun) : the act of marrying; the nuptial ceremony
- (noun) : two people who are married to each other
- (noun) : the state of being a married couple voluntarily joined for life (or until divorce)
- (noun) : a close and intimate union
My grandparents got married at a very young age, and a lot of what I think about marriage is based on their relationship. I watched them over the years and saw how they dealt with everything together, as a team.
More words related to the meanings of Marriage
More words from Urdu related to Marriage
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Marriage meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
شادیگرہ باندھنابواہ کرمیمنٹھیکہالجھاناپلےاقبالقرارطربیکجا کرناشادی بیاہخوش حالیآنندعقدہگٹھ بندھنبختمُختصر کَرنامسرتگانٹھ بندھنانکاحیاٹھانفرحتگانٹھ پڑناازدواجبرکتکم کَرناخرمیگرہ لگ جاناشادی کاانبساطگانٹھ لگانا یا دینانکاہفلاحعقدگانٹھمنسلک ہونامنگنیشادمانیالجھارسوم شادیفیروزیعہد نامہگرہبیاہفراخیمعاہدہخورسندیگرہ لگاناازدواجی ...
Idioms with the word Marriage in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Marriage
What are the meanings of Marriage in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Marriage in Urdu are شادی - shaadi, نکاح - nikaah, گٹھ بندھن, بیاہ - biyaah, عقد - aqd, خانہ آبادی - khaanah abaadi and ازدواج - Azdawaaj. To understand how would you translate the word Marriage in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Marriage or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Marriage synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Marriage. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Marriage in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Marriage in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Marriage with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by marriage?
Meanings of marriage are شادی - shaadi, نکاح - nikaah, گٹھ بندھن, بیاہ - biyaah, عقد - aqd, خانہ آبادی - khaanah abaadi and ازدواج - Azdawaaj
Whats the definition of marriage?
Definition of the marriage are
- the act of marrying; the nuptial ceremony
- two people who are married to each other
- the state of being a married couple voluntarily joined for life (or until divorce)
- a close and intimate union
What is the synonym of marriage?
Synonym of word marriage are marriageability, spousal, intermarry, nuptials, inmarry, matrimony, inmarriage, wedlock, wedding, contract
What are the idioms with the word marriage?
Here are the idioms with the word marriage in them.
- If you wish to make a fitting marriage marry your equal
- Unequal marriage are seldom happy
What are the idioms related to marriage?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word marriage.
- Every couple is not a pair
- Between the hand and lipthe morsal may slip
- Marry your son when you will your daughter when you can
- My son is my son till he gets him a wife but my daughter is my daughter for all her life
- Unencumbered wedding
What are the quotes with word marriage?
Here are the quotes with the word marriage in them
- When marrying, ask yourself this question: Do you believe that you will be able to converse well with this person into your old age? Everything else in marriage is transitory. — Friedrich Nietzsche
- Whoever, fleeing marriage and the sorrows that women cause, does not wish to wed comes to a deadly old age. — Hesiod
- My grandparents got married at a very young age, and a lot of what I think about marriage is based on their relationship. I watched them over the years and saw how they dealt with everything together, as a team. — Kyle Chandler
- My grandparents got married at a very young age, and a lot of what I think about marriage is based on their relationship. — Kyle Chandler