Marrying meanings in Urdu
Marrying meanings in Urdu is شادی Marrying in Urdu. More meanings of marrying, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
I'm 36 and if I met a woman of my own age and married her, I'd also be marrying her former life, her past. It might be OK for some people - I don't want to judge it or anything - but it's not for me. It would destroy my creativity.
I propose that the government should get out of the business of marrying people and, instead, only give legal status to civil unions.
More words from Urdu related to Marrying
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Marrying meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Marrying in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Marrying
What are the meanings of Marrying in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Marrying in Urdu is شادی - shaadi. To understand how would you translate the word Marrying in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Marrying or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Marrying synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Marrying. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Marrying in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Marrying in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Marrying with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by marrying?
Meaning of marrying is شادی - shaadi
Whats the definition of marrying?
Definition of the marrying are
What is the synonym of marrying?
Synonym of word marrying are marriage, wedding, marriageability, wedelning, gladness, nubility, inmarry, maritage, matrimony, wedlock
What are the idioms with the word marrying?
Here are the idioms with the word marrying in them.
- Building and marrying of children are great wasters
What are the idioms related to marrying?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word marrying.
- Marry your son when you will your daughter when you can
- My son is my son till he gets him a wife but my daughter is my daughter for all her life
- Unencumbered wedding
- A friend married is a friend lost
- Advice none to marry or go to war
What are the quotes with word marrying?
Here are the quotes with the word marrying in them
- I'm 36 and if I met a woman of my own age and married her, I'd also be marrying her former life, her past. It might be OK for some people - I don't want to judge it or anything - but it's not for me. It would destroy my creativity. — Henry Rollins
- It's amazing marrying someone who wants nothing to do with Hollywood. — Nicolas Cage
- I propose that the government should get out of the business of marrying people and, instead, only give legal status to civil unions. — Tony Campolo
- Originally, I was in both software and in online computing. The first innovation really was sort of at that time that we're marrying the telephone and the computer so that people wouldn't have to drive to the computer center. We didn't have $1,000 computers. — Sam Wyly