Marsh meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Marsh.
- (noun) : low-lying wet land with grassy vegetation; usually is a transition zone between land and water
- (noun) : New Zealand writer of detective stories (1899-1982)
- (noun) : United States painter (1898-1954)
Probably having fallen in love with music and movies at a young age and then first learning about writing by kind of following the path of writers like Dave Marsh and Lester Bangs and being a rock journalist.
More words related to the meanings of Marsh
More words from Urdu related to Marsh
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Marsh meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ریگ رواںرقیقپانکاپھانسچوناتھل تھلدیناخاکالجھنآندودھسانگردطمعکیچگوبررسنادلدارڈبو دیناگندگیمیلاپنگلاواگڑھاغلاظتچپچپاہٹکیچڑ میں بھرناگلرساودھسندھنسا دینادلدلکھادمٹی سے پوتناتالابنجاستمشکلات میں مبتلا کرناگدلا کرناملائم مٹیبالوریتڈبونامیلا کرناڈلاؤٹپکناکپڑے کا رواںکنواںمیل مٹیالجھاؤکاندوگھنگریمیللتھیڑ دینا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Marsh
What are the meanings of Marsh in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Marsh in Urdu are کیچڑ - kiichar, پانکا - Paanka, دلدل - dal dal and بجھن - Bajhan. To understand how would you translate the word Marsh in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Marsh or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Marsh synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Marsh. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Marsh in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Marsh in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Marsh with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by marsh?
Meanings of marsh are کیچڑ - kiichar, پانکا - Paanka, دلدل - dal dal and بجھن - Bajhan
Whats the definition of marsh?
Definition of the marsh are
- low-lying wet land with grassy vegetation; usually is a transition zone between land and water
- New Zealand writer of detective stories (1899-1982)
- United States painter (1898-1954)
What is the synonym of marsh?
Synonym of word marsh are sludges, slough, marsh wren, gaum, quagmired, slimes, mire, marsh felwort, sludge, quagginess
What are the idioms related to marsh?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word marsh.
- Quick steps are best over miry ground
- A myrtle among thorns is a myrtle still
- Often a great man comes forth from a humble cottage
What are the quotes with word marsh?
Here are the quotes with the word marsh in them
- Probably having fallen in love with music and movies at a young age and then first learning about writing by kind of following the path of writers like Dave Marsh and Lester Bangs and being a rock journalist. — Cameron Crowe
- Each morning my characters greet me with misty faces willing, though chilled, to muster for another day's progress through the dazzling quicksand the marsh of blank paper. — John Updike