Marvellous meanings in Urdu
Marvellous meanings in Urdu are اچنبھے کا, طرفہ, ادبدھ, عجیب, حیرت انگیز, انوکھا, نادر, نرالا, عجب, تعجب انگیز, حیرت خیز, انوٹھا Marvellous in Urdu. More meanings of marvellous, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Marvellous.
- (adjective satellite) : too improbable to admit of belief
- (adjective satellite) : extraordinarily good or great; used especially as intensifiers
More words related to the meanings of Marvellous
More words from Urdu related to Marvellous
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Marvellous meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
عجیب الخلقتبنناتعجب انگیزعزیزپھٹکلقابل یادگارکھلونابہت خاصمدرک بالحواسھیرت میں ڈال دیناان گھڑنراالاپنعُمدَہعدیم النظیرکمموجدخلاف معمولغیر حقیقیطویل افسانوی نثرجیدعمدہمختلفغیر جواب دہفضولغیر مانوسبکر چالنویلادہقاناعلاتن پھنلاثانیہم جنس پرستلونڈاداوںکراماتیپسندیدہحیران کنمنتخبکھوجیانمولپردیسیتنہاشاطرآزاددھرنابیہودگیعجیب مزاج والاخیالیحيران کُنبے نظیر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Marvellous
What are the meanings of Marvellous in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Marvellous in Urdu are انوکھا - anokha, عجیب - ajiib, حیرت انگیز - haerat angeyz, نرالا - niraala, نادر - naadir, عجب - ajab, تعجب انگیز - taajjub angeyz, حیرت خیز, اچنبھے کا and طرفہ - tarfa. To understand how would you translate the word Marvellous in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Marvellous or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Marvellous synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Marvellous. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Marvellous in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Marvellous in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Marvellous with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by marvellous?
Meanings of marvellous are انوکھا - anokha, عجیب - ajiib, حیرت انگیز - haerat angeyz, نرالا - niraala, نادر - naadir, عجب - ajab, تعجب انگیز - taajjub angeyz, حیرت خیز, اچنبھے کا and طرفہ - tarfa
Whats the definition of marvellous?
Definition of the marvellous are
- too improbable to admit of belief
- extraordinarily good or great; used especially as intensifiers
What is the synonym of marvellous?
Synonym of word marvellous are comical, miraculous, unnest, amazonian, quirkiest, engendering, unusual, freakishly, picturesquish, miradors
What are the idioms related to marvellous?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word marvellous.
- A man of gladness seldom falls into madness
- An ugly situation
- Courtesy on one side only lasts not long
- Few hearts that are not double few tongues that are not cloven
- Queer fish
What are the quotes with word marvellous?
Here are the quotes with the word marvellous in them
- Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age. — Steven Morrissey
- Too often, older women are seen as victims, but I know lots of formidable women who have marvellous jobs as well as a full erotic life, and children and friends and family. — Francesca Annis
- Strong, generous, and confident, she has nobly served mankind. Beware how you trifle with your marvellous inheritance, this great land of ordered liberty, for if we stumble and fall freedom and civilization everywhere will go down in ruin. — Henry Cabot Lodge