Mask meanings in Urdu
Mask meanings in Urdu are بہروپ کرنا, چہرے کا چربہ, بہروپ, پردہ ڈالنا, برقع یا نقاب ڈالنا, منہ پر پردہ, سوانگ بننا یا بھرنا, چہرہ لگانا, نقاب, مقنع, بہانہ, بھیس بدلنا, چہرہ, چھپانا Mask in Urdu. More meanings of mask, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Mask.
- (verb) : hide under a false appearance
- (verb) : make unrecognizable
- (noun) : activity that tries to conceal something
- (noun) : a covering to disguise or conceal the face
- (noun) : a protective covering worn over the face
- (verb) : put a mask on or cover with a mask
- (verb) : shield from light
- (verb) : cover with a sauce
More words related to the meanings of Mask
More words from Urdu related to Mask
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mask meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Mask
What are the meanings of Mask in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mask in Urdu are چہرہ - chehrah, بہانہ - bahaanah, چھپانا - chhupaana, پردہ ڈالنا - pardah daalna, چہرہ لگانا, نقاب - neqaab, بہروپ کرنا - baehruup karna, بہروپ - baeh ruup, بھیس بدلنا - bheys badalna and مقنع - Maqnaa. To understand how would you translate the word Mask in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mask or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mask synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mask. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mask in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mask in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mask with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mask?
Meanings of mask are چہرہ - chehrah, بہانہ - bahaanah, چھپانا - chhupaana, پردہ ڈالنا - pardah daalna, چہرہ لگانا, نقاب - neqaab, بہروپ کرنا - baehruup karna, بہروپ - baeh ruup, بھیس بدلنا - bheys badalna and مقنع - Maqnaa
Whats the definition of mask?
Definition of the mask are
- hide under a false appearance
- make unrecognizable
- activity that tries to conceal something
- a covering to disguise or conceal the face
- a protective covering worn over the face
- put a mask on or cover with a mask
- shield from light
- cover with a sauce
What is the synonym of mask?
Synonym of word mask are facer, deceit, obscure, blanket, faceplate, cause, hide, mumm, facelift, alibi
What are the idioms with the word mask?
Here are the idioms with the word mask in them.
- The mask falls the hero disappears
What are the idioms related to mask?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mask.
- An ill paymaster never wants excuse
- Two faces under one hood
- All truth is not always to be told
- Cooks are not to be taught in their own kitchen
- Ignorance of the law excuses no one
What are the quotes with word mask?
Here are the quotes with the word mask in them
- You can fake your age or mask it, but the passion that moves the characters has to be real. — Victoria Abril
- It's a terrible thing to be alone - yes it is - it is - but don't lower your mask until you have another mask prepared beneath - as terrible as you like - but a mask. — Katherine Mansfield
- This Halloween, the most popular mask is the Arnold Schwarzenegger mask. And the best part? With a mouth full of candy you will sound just like him. — Conan O'Brien
- We all have a social mask, right? We put it on, we go out, put our best foot forward, our best image. But behind that social mask is a personal truth, what we really, really believe about who we are and what we're capable of. — Phil McGraw