Massacre meanings in Urdu
Massacre meanings in Urdu are ذبح کرنا, خوں ریزی یا کٹا کرنا, خون, خونریزی, قتل عام, قتل کرنا, قتل, خون ریزی, کٹا Massacre in Urdu. More meanings of massacre, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Massacre.
- (noun) : the savage and excessive killing of many people
- (verb) : kill a large number of people indiscriminately
The subject matter is very tricky. It's about the Munich massacre and what Mossad did afterwards with the assassination squads. I think it's a turning point in history, especially for the Palestinians.
More words related to the meanings of Massacre
More words from Urdu related to Massacre
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Massacre meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
راسخپھانسی دینادشمنی یا عداوت سے مار ڈالناکٹاذبح کرناقتلِ عامہلاکتلہو میں ہاتھ رنگنابدھناچتھا ہواجذبے والاہومہلاک کرناقتل عمدخون ریزیبہت زیادہ دلچسپکشت و خونشبہ قتلقتل انسانہنناپچیپرن جوشمجازاً قتل عامگردن مارناقتل کرنے والاقتلروکنادیوانہمضبوطمارناخونیہٹ دھرمقتل یا ذبح کرناگوکھروقتل عامموت کا سبب ہونادرندہ صفت شخصخونخونریزیسر گرمپکاقتل کرناگھاتہٹیذبحشدید خون ریزیقاتلکام تمام کرناسلا دیناکچلا ہوا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Massacre
|Tie of blood||خون کا رستہ|
|Blood is thicker than water||اپنا اپنا غیر غیرخون خون ہی ہے اور پانی پانی|
|See red||خون کی پیاس یا جذباتی ہونا|
What are the meanings of Massacre in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Massacre in Urdu are قتل عام - qatl e aam, قتل - qatl, خون - khuun, قتل کرنا - qatl karna, خون ریزی - khuun reyzi, کٹا - kutta, خونریزی - Khoonrezi and ذبح کرنا - zabah karna. To understand how would you translate the word Massacre in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Massacre or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Massacre synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Massacre. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Massacre in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Massacre in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Massacre with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by massacre?
Meanings of massacre are قتل عام - qatl e aam, قتل - qatl, خون - khuun, قتل کرنا - qatl karna, خون ریزی - khuun reyzi, کٹا - kutta, خونریزی - Khoonrezi and ذبح کرنا - zabah karna
Whats the definition of massacre?
Definition of the massacre are
- the savage and excessive killing of many people
- kill a large number of people indiscriminately
What is the synonym of massacre?
Synonym of word massacre are carnying, assassinated, blees, murres, carnages, slaying, bled, murkish, carnalise, killing
What are the idioms related to massacre?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word massacre.
- Blood is thicker than water
- Pit and gallows
- Put away
- Under the heels
- Put to death
What are the quotes with word massacre?
Here are the quotes with the word massacre in them
- The honest truth is that if this government were to propose the massacre of the first-born, it would still have no difficulty in getting it through the Commons. — Diane Abbott
- As long as man continues to be the ruthless destroyer of lower living beings he will never know health or peace. For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. — Pythagoras
- The subject matter is very tricky. It's about the Munich massacre and what Mossad did afterwards with the assassination squads. I think it's a turning point in history, especially for the Palestinians. — Daniel Craig
- It is hard, I submit, to loathe bloodshed, including war, more than I do, but it is still harder to exceed my loathing of the very nature of totalitarian states in which massacre is only an administrative detail. — Vladimir Nabokov