Matter meanings in Urdu
Matter meanings in Urdu are اہمیت رکھنا, اہم ہونا, ضروری ہونا, متبرک, جوہر, مادہ, مغز, اصل, مسئلہ, قصہ, بات, معاملہ Matter in Urdu. More meanings of matter, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Matter.
- (verb) : have weight; have import, carry weight
- (noun) : (used with negation) having consequence
- (noun) : a vaguely specified concern
- (noun) : a problem
- (noun) : written works (especially in books or magazines)
- (noun) : some situation or event that is thought about
More words related to the meanings of Matter
More words from Urdu related to Matter
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Matter meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Matter in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Matter
What are the meanings of Matter in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Matter in Urdu are قصہ - qissah, متبرک - mutabarrak, مغز - maghz, اصل - asl, بات - baat, جوہر - jauhar, معاملہ - moamalah, مسئلہ - mas alah, مادہ - maaddah and ضروری ہونا - zaruuri hona. To understand how would you translate the word Matter in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Matter or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Matter synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Matter. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Matter in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Matter in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Matter with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by matter?
Meanings of matter are قصہ - qissah, متبرک - mutabarrak, مغز - maghz, اصل - asl, بات - baat, جوہر - jauhar, معاملہ - moamalah, مسئلہ - mas alah, مادہ - maaddah and ضروری ہونا - zaruuri hona
Whats the definition of matter?
Definition of the matter are
- have weight; have import, carry weight
- (used with negation) having consequence
- a vaguely specified concern
- a problem
- written works (especially in books or magazines)
- some situation or event that is thought about
What is the synonym of matter?
Synonym of word matter are marchen, sacred, nucleus, fundamental, question, gem, stock, heavenly, kernel, essence
What are the idioms with the word matter?
Here are the idioms with the word matter in them.
- As a matter of fact
- If the counsel be good no matter who gave it
- No matter how much you feed a wolf he will always return to the forest
- Nothing is lost and nothing is created simply matter changes form
- Nothing is lost and nothing is createdimply matter changes form
What are the idioms related to matter?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word matter.
- Despair doubles our force
- The day is short the work is much
- Zend avesta
- He has not religion who has no humanity
- Plain dealing is a jewel but they that use it die beggars
What are the quotes with word matter?
Here are the quotes with the word matter in them
- While one finds company in himself and his pursuits, he cannot feel old, no matter what his years may be. — Amos Bronson Alcott
- No matter what age you are, or what your circumstances might be, you are special, and you still have something unique to offer. Your life, because of who you are, has meaning. — Barbara de Angelis
- Old age is not a matter for sorrow. It is matter for thanks if we have left our work done behind us. — Thomas Carlyle
- It is the spirit of the age to believe that any fact, no matter how suspect, is superior to any imaginative exercise, no matter how true. — Gore Vidal