Matter of fact meanings in Urdu
Matter of fact Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Matter of fact.
- (noun) : a matter that is an actual fact or is demonstrable as a fact
- (noun) : a disputed factual contention that is generally left for a jury to decide
- (adjective satellite) : concerned with practical matters
- (adjective satellite) : not fanciful or imaginative
More words from Urdu related to Matter of fact
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Matter of fact meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Matter of fact
What are the meanings of Matter of fact in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Matter of fact in Urdu are واقعی - waaqei, ٹھس - thus and غیر دلچسپ - ghaer dil chasp. To understand how would you translate the word Matter of fact in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Matter of fact or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Matter of fact synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Matter of fact. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Matter of fact in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Matter of fact in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Matter of fact with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by matter of fact?
Meanings of matter of fact are واقعی - waaqei, ٹھس - thus and غیر دلچسپ - ghaer dil chasp
Whats the definition of matter of fact?
Definition of the matter of fact are
- a matter that is an actual fact or is demonstrable as a fact
- a disputed factual contention that is generally left for a jury to decide
- concerned with practical matters
- not fanciful or imaginative
What is the synonym of matter of fact?
Synonym of word matter of fact are actual, dull, occiduous, barruly, realigned, actualised, veritableness, truly, true, seriously
What are the idioms related to matter of fact?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word matter of fact.
- Slaves of the rich are slaves indeed
What are the quotes with word matter of fact?
Here are the quotes with the word matter of fact in them
- Truth is not a matter of fact but a state of harmony with progress and hope. Enveloped only in its wings will we ever soar to the promise of our greater selves. — Bryant H.McGill
- Human folk are as a matter of fact eager to find intelligence in animals. — Edward Thorndike