Mature meanings in Urdu
Mature meanings in Urdu are پکا, کامل, پورا, پختہ ہونا, پختہ, پختہ کار, پختہ سیرت, رسیدہ, بالغ, بالغ ہونا, پختگی پر آنا, پختہ کرنا, پکانا, پکنا Mature in Urdu. More meanings of mature, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Mature.
- (verb) : grow old or older
- (verb) : develop and reach maturity; undergo maturation
- (verb) : become due for repayment
- (verb) : develop and work out fully in one's mind
- (verb) : cause to ripen or develop fully
- (verb) : cause to ripen and discharge pus
- (adjective) : having reached full natural growth or development
- (adjective) : characteristic of maturity
- (adjective satellite) : fully considered and perfected
- (adjective) : fully developed or matured and ready to be eaten or used
- (adjective) : (of birds) having developed feathers or plumage; often used in combination
More words related to the meanings of Mature
More words from Urdu related to Mature
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mature meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ژرفپوڑہاپُر یقینماہر فنمناسبمتتقیکھرامکملجائزیقیناًکارگزارجوں کا توں tuuùمطمح نظرتیرتاجی بھر کرساریگلاناپیوستہلیسسیدھاپربینآرتھوجڑاغرہبے ریاواقفختم کرناطاقتورفہیماکملمحدودمعموربے نسبتمشکلذی استعدادراستخرانٹبے بناوٹسمندر میںسابق فوجیدایاںسارا کا سارازبردستپیپ پڑناپھرتیلاغیر منقسمکاری گراطمینان ہوامُستَقِل مِزاجزیرک ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Mature
What are the meanings of Mature in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mature in Urdu are پورا - puura, پختہ - pukhtah, پکا - pakka, پختہ کرنا - pukhtah karna, کامل - kaamil, پکانا - pakaana, پکنا - pakna, پختہ کار - pukhtah kaar, بالغ - baaligh and بالغ ہونا - baaligh hona. To understand how would you translate the word Mature in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mature or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mature synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mature. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mature in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mature in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mature with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mature?
Meanings of mature are پورا - puura, پختہ - pukhtah, پکا - pakka, پختہ کرنا - pukhtah karna, کامل - kaamil, پکانا - pakaana, پکنا - pakna, پختہ کار - pukhtah kaar, بالغ - baaligh and بالغ ہونا - baaligh hona
Whats the definition of mature?
Definition of the mature are
- grow old or older
- develop and reach maturity; undergo maturation
- become due for repayment
- develop and work out fully in one's mind
- cause to ripen or develop fully
- cause to ripen and discharge pus
- having reached full natural growth or development
- characteristic of maturity
- fully considered and perfected
- fully developed or matured and ready to be eaten or used
- (of birds) having developed feathers or plumage; often used in combination
What is the synonym of mature?
Synonym of word mature are all, solemnised, valid, maturate, efficient, full, fast, thorough, shrewd, adept
What are the idioms related to mature?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mature.
- Through and through
- Drunk as a piper
- Young flesh and old are best
- Go over to or join the majority
- Ye should be king of your word
What are the quotes with word mature?
Here are the quotes with the word mature in them
- It is not the young people that degenerate they are not spoiled till those of mature age are already sunk into corruption. — Charles de Montesquieu
- Of course, the ideal scenario for parenting is obviously two parents of a mature age. — Jennifer Aniston
- I am happy being able to play roles with people my age because once you do something really mature there is no turning back. — Lindsay Lohan
- I feel more mature than most people my age. — Leighton Meester