Maturity meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Maturity.
- (noun) : state of being mature; full development
- (noun) : the period of time in your life after your physical growth has stopped and you are fully developed
- (noun) : the date on which an obligation must be repaid
The possibility of a scientific treatment of history means a wider experience, a greater maturity of practical reason, and finally a fuller realization of certain basic ideas regarding the nature of life and time.
More words related to the meanings of Maturity
More words from Urdu related to Maturity
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Maturity meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قدرتآخرتپریجوان مردیپورا پنتجربہ ہوناہنربھرتیشادیاستواریسرانجام دیناتیز کریںکارنامہنباہجولانیاِتمَامسیرینشوونمامطلقیتتوافقبہادری کا کامسختیمُتمّمان مٹا پنپائیداریانسانیتکسی کام کی تکمیل میں جلدی کرناپورن تائیمہمبل بوتاتَمَامتَعمیلپکا پنبجا آوریہم آہنگ سازیپتااَنتپختگیجوانیپہچاننااتمامحاصِل کردہ شے یا مقصددم خمانسرامبھرائیشبابکسب کردہ ہُنر مَندیتکملقوتعاقبت ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Maturity
What are the meanings of Maturity in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Maturity in Urdu are بلوغ - buluugh, تکمیل - takmiil, پختگی - pukhtahgi, بلوغت - buluughat and رسیدگی - Raseedgi. To understand how would you translate the word Maturity in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Maturity or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Maturity synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Maturity. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Maturity in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Maturity in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Maturity with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by maturity?
Meanings of maturity are بلوغ - buluugh, تکمیل - takmiil, پختگی - pukhtahgi, بلوغت - buluughat and رسیدگی - Raseedgi
Whats the definition of maturity?
Definition of the maturity are
- state of being mature; full development
- the period of time in your life after your physical growth has stopped and you are fully developed
- the date on which an obligation must be repaid
What is the synonym of maturity?
Synonym of word maturity are puberulent, endurement, maturement, achievement, complotment, maturational, implementation, ripeness, completement, hereness
What are the idioms with the word maturity?
Here are the idioms with the word maturity in them.
- All maturity is destined to decay
What are the idioms related to maturity?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word maturity.
- What may be done at any time will be done at no time
What are the quotes with word maturity?
Here are the quotes with the word maturity in them
- 'Age' is the acceptance of a term of years. But maturity is the glory of years. — Martha Graham
- A truly great book should be read in youth, again in maturity and once more in old age, as a fine building should be seen by morning light, at noon and by moonlight. — Robertson Davies
- The possibility of a scientific treatment of history means a wider experience, a greater maturity of practical reason, and finally a fuller realization of certain basic ideas regarding the nature of life and time. — Muhammad Iqbal
- The other day the President said, I know you've had some rough times, and I want to do something that will show the nation what faith that I have in you, in your maturity and sense of responsibility. He paused, then said, would you like a puppy? — Dan Quayle