Me meanings in Urdu
|Can I come?||کیا میں آ سکتا ہوں|
|Can you help me?||کیا آپ میری مدد کر سکتے ہیں؟|
|Do you know me?||کیا آپ مجھے جانتے ہیں؟|
|He comes here||وہ یہاں آتا ہے|
|He is American||وہ امریکی ہے|
|I read a book sometimes||میں کبھی کبھار ایک کتاب پڑھتا ہوں|
|I remember that||میں اسے یاد رکھتا ہوں|
|Labor day is to pays tribute to the greatest worker in the world, awarding time off with lively parades and festivals.||یوم مزدور دنیا کے سب سے بڑے کارکن کو خراج تحسین پیش کرنا ہے ، جس میں رواں پریڈوں اور تہواروں کے ساتھ وقت دیا جاتا ہے|
|She competes with me||وہ میرے ساتھ مقابلہ میں شرکت کرتی ہے|
|She described it to me||وہ اس بارے میں مجھ سے گفتگو کرتی تھی|
|She forgot me||وہ مجھے بھولتی تھی|
|She is American||وہ امریکی ہے|
|They became happy||وہ خوش ہوجاتے تھے|
|They met him||وہ ان سے ملے|
|What is your name?||کیا آپکا نام ہیں ؟|
|What time is it?||کیا وقت ہوا ہے؟|
|With me||میرے ساتھ|
More words from Urdu related to Me
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Me meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Me in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Me
What are the meanings of Me in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Me in Urdu are میں - meyn and مجھے - mujhey. To understand how would you translate the word Me in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Me or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Me synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Me. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Me in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Me in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Me with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by me?
Meanings of me are میں - meyn and مجھے - mujhey
Whats the definition of me?
Definition of the me are
What is the synonym of me?
Synonym of word me are ento, mein, into, inside, in, i, beneath, among, above, there
What are the idioms with the word me?
Here are the idioms with the word me in them.
- Believe me that gifts captivate both men and gods
- Between you and me and the bedpost or lamp post
- Between you and me and the gatepost
- But me no buts
- Can you tell me how to get to a place
What are the idioms related to me?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word me.
- I chastise thee not because i have thee in hatred but because i love thee
- The fire which does not warm me shall never scorch me
- You like me with tea i am made of flour sugar and fruit tell me what am i
- Claw me and i will claw thee
- I dare or will be bound
What are the quotes with word me?
Here are the quotes with the word me in them
- I'm not interested in age. People who tell me their age are silly. You're as old as you feel. — Henri Frederic Amiel
- A stockbroker urged me to buy a stock that would triple its value every year. I told him, 'At my age, I don't even buy green bananas.' — Claude Pepper
- Thomas Jefferson once said, 'We should never judge a president by his age, only by his works.' And ever since he told me that, I stopped worrying. — Ronald Reagan
- To me - old age is always ten years older than I am. — John Burroughs
How to use me in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use me in a sentence.
- Can I come? — کیا میں آ سکتا ہوں
- Can you help me? — کیا آپ میری مدد کر سکتے ہیں؟
- Do you know me? — کیا آپ مجھے جانتے ہیں؟
- He comes here — وہ یہاں آتا ہے
- He is American — وہ امریکی ہے