Measured meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Measured.
- (adjective satellite) : carefully thought out in advance
- (adjective satellite) : unhurried and with care and dignity
- (adjective satellite) : the rhythmic arrangement of syllables
- (adjective) : having notes of fixed rhythmic value
Since graduation, I have measured time in 4-by-5-inch pieces of paper, four days on the left and three on the right. Every social engagement, interview, reading, flight, doctor's appointment, birthday and dry-cleaning reminder has been handwritten between metal loops.
More words related to the meanings of Measured
More words from Urdu related to Measured
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Measured meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Measured in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Measured
What are the meanings of Measured in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Measured in Urdu are مناسب - munaasib, محدود - maehduud, موزوں - mauzuun and نپا تلا - napa tula. To understand how would you translate the word Measured in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Measured or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Measured synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Measured. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Measured in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Measured in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Measured with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by measured?
Meanings of measured are مناسب - munaasib, محدود - maehduud, موزوں - mauzuun and نپا تلا - napa tula
Whats the definition of measured?
Definition of the measured are
- carefully thought out in advance
- unhurried and with care and dignity
- the rhythmic arrangement of syllables
- having notes of fixed rhythmic value
What is the synonym of measured?
Synonym of word measured are fit, stinted, dueful, meet, congruous, restricted, suited, advisabile, congenial, narrow
What are the idioms with the word measured?
Here are the idioms with the word measured in them.
- Men are not to be measured by inches
- Reputation is commonly measured by the acre
What are the idioms related to measured?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word measured.
- Unlimited company
- God gives his wrath by weight and without weight his mercy
- Fast with gout
- All time is the right time for saying what is right
- Good news may be told at any time
What are the quotes with word measured?
Here are the quotes with the word measured in them
- Age is not measured by years. Nature does not equally distribute energy. Some people are born old and tired while others are going strong at seventy. — Dorothy Thompson
- Money is something that can be measured art is not. It's all subjective. — Jerry Saltz
- Since graduation, I have measured time in 4-by-5-inch pieces of paper, four days on the left and three on the right. Every social engagement, interview, reading, flight, doctor's appointment, birthday and dry-cleaning reminder has been handwritten between metal loops. — Sloane Crosley
- There are people in the public sector with a range of experiences that have no equivalent in business, but are essential to governing, like keeping a kid in school or helping someone get and hold a job. The value of those skills can't easily be measured against a bottom line. — Dee Dee Myers