Mediator meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Mediator.
- (noun) : a negotiator who acts as a link between parties
More words from Urdu related to Mediator
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mediator meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Mediator in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mediator in Urdu are شفیع - shafii and ثالث - saalis. To understand how would you translate the word Mediator in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mediator or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mediator synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mediator. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mediator in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mediator in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mediator with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mediator?
Meanings of mediator are شفیع - shafii and ثالث - saalis
Whats the definition of mediator?
Definition of the mediator are
- a negotiator who acts as a link between parties
What is the synonym of mediator?
Synonym of word mediator are intercessor, mediants, umpire, third, moderator, juror, arbitrator, arbiter, sequester, jury
What are the quotes with word mediator?
Here are the quotes with the word mediator in them
- The mediator of the inexpressible is the work of art. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life. — Ludwig van Beethoven
- Music is mediator between spiritual and sensual life. — Ludwig van Beethoven
- Now for my own case, I bless the Lord that, for all that hath been said of me, my conscience doth not condemn me. I do not say I am free of sin, but I am at peace with God through a slain Mediator and I believe that there is no salvation but only in Christ. — Donald Cargill