Meek meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Meek.
- (adjective satellite) : humble in spirit or manner; suggesting retiring mildness or even cowed submissiveness
- (adjective satellite) : very docile
More words from Urdu related to Meek
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Meek meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Meek
What are the meanings of Meek in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Meek in Urdu are نیک - neyk, مسکین - miskiin and نرم مزاج - narm mizaaj. To understand how would you translate the word Meek in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Meek or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Meek synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Meek. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Meek in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Meek in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Meek with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by meek?
Meanings of meek are نیک - neyk, مسکین - miskiin and نرم مزاج - narm mizaaj
Whats the definition of meek?
Definition of the meek are
- humble in spirit or manner; suggesting retiring mildness or even cowed submissiveness
- very docile
What is the synonym of meek?
Synonym of word meek are neighbourly, miskin, lucky, muslined, generous, poor, needy, humble, motherless, noblest
What are the idioms related to meek?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word meek.
- It is good to begin well but better to end well
- Good advice may be given but not good manners
- Good beginnings make good endings
- Good to begin well better to end well
- Keep good men company and you shall be of the number
What are the quotes with word meek?
Here are the quotes with the word meek in them
- The meek shall inherit the Earth, but not its mineral rights. — J. Paul Getty
- God has two dwellings one in heaven, and the other in a meek and thankful heart. — Izaak Walton