Meet meanings in Urdu
Meet meanings in Urdu are ملنا جلنا, دو چار ہونا, اکٹھا ہونا, انکار کرنا, جمع ہونا, جلنا, موزوں, مناسب, ملنا, لائق Meet in Urdu. More meanings of meet, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 12 English and definitions related to the word Meet.
- (verb) : be in direct physical contact with; make contact
- (verb) : be adjacent or come together
- (verb) : collect in one place
- (verb) : come together
- (verb) : undergo or suffer
- (verb) : experience as a reaction
- (verb) : get together socially or for a specific purpose
- (noun) : a meeting at which a number of athletic contests are held
- (verb) : fill, satisfy or meet a want or need or condtion ro restriction
- (verb) : contend against an opponent in a sport, game, or battle
- (verb) : meet by design; be present at the arrival of
- (verb) : get to know; get acquainted with
More words related to the meanings of Meet
More words from Urdu related to Meet
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Meet meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جٹناسمجھوتہنامہ نگارجلسہ کرناسازش کرنابلائی یافتسنجوگ ہوناراضی نہ ہونامسبحبرجتاتحاد ہونابرمحلبیتمدللآرام کرناخلاف کہناجمع کرناڈھونڈناضرورت کے لیے کافیپکڑناہیسکڑنابل مقابل ہونااچھی طرح سے پڑھاجوتخداداد قابلیت رکھنے والاسوں یا کریا کھاناصَحيحکھاتے میں لکھنابروقتمل کر گرمی پہنچاناباندھناسانیدریغ کرناہوشیاراُلٹناموزُوںمانڈناہڑکناخوشہبجابیٹھناگڈ مڈ کرنایافترفاقت کرناعظمت دینامستوجبآمیزہمربوط ہوناچسپاں ...
Idioms with the word Meet in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Meet
What are the meanings of Meet in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Meet in Urdu are انکار کرنا - inkar karna, ملنا - milna, موزوں - mauzuun, مناسب - munaasib, اکٹھا ہونا - ikattha hona, جلنا - jalna, لائق - laa eq, جمع ہونا - jama hona, ملنا جلنا - milna julna and دو چار ہونا - do chaar hona. To understand how would you translate the word Meet in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Meet or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Meet synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Meet. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Meet in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Meet in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Meet with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by meet?
Meanings of meet are انکار کرنا - inkar karna, ملنا - milna, موزوں - mauzuun, مناسب - munaasib, اکٹھا ہونا - ikattha hona, جلنا - jalna, لائق - laa eq, جمع ہونا - jama hona, ملنا جلنا - milna julna and دو چار ہونا - do chaar hona
Whats the definition of meet?
Definition of the meet are
- be in direct physical contact with; make contact
- be adjacent or come together
- collect in one place
- come together
- undergo or suffer
- experience as a reaction
- get together socially or for a specific purpose
- a meeting at which a number of athletic contests are held
- fill, satisfy or meet a want or need or condtion ro restriction
- contend against an opponent in a sport, game, or battle
- meet by design; be present at the arrival of
- get to know; get acquainted with
What is the synonym of meet?
Synonym of word meet are confute, co operate, seemly, measured, convene, mingle, jilting, fitting, rightable, correct
What are the idioms with the word meet?
Here are the idioms with the word meet in them.
- A good marchant may meet with a misfortune
- Never meet trouble half way
- Never meet trouble halfway
- To meet half way
- Two sir positives can hardly meet without skirmish
What are the idioms related to meet?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word meet.
- Worthy things happen to the worthy
- To burst into flames
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- All time is the right time for saying what is right
- Good news may be told at any time
What are the quotes with word meet?
Here are the quotes with the word meet in them
- The tendency of old age to the body, say the physiologists, is to form bone. It is as rare as it is pleasant to meet with an old man whose opinions are not ossified. — Bob Wells
- Middle age is when you've met so many people that every new person you meet reminds you of someone else. — Ogden Nash
- A face to lose youth for, to occupy age With the dream of, meet death with. — Robert Browning
- To dare to live alone is the rarest courage since there are many who had rather meet their bitterest enemy in the field, than their own hearts in their closet. — Charles Caleb Colton