Memory meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Memory.
- (noun) : an electronic memory device
- (noun) : the power of retaining and recalling past experience
- (noun) : the cognitive processes whereby past experience is remembered
- (noun) : something that is remembered
- (noun) : the area of cognitive psychology that studies memory processes
Over the years Woodstock got glorified and romanticised and became the event that symbolised Utopia. It's the last page of our collective memory of the age of innocence. Then things turned ugly and would never be the same again.
More words from Urdu related to Memory
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Memory meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Memory in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Memory
What are the meanings of Memory in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Memory in Urdu are ذکر - zikr, یاد - yaad, خاطر - khaatir and یاد داشت - yaad daasht. To understand how would you translate the word Memory in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Memory or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Memory synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Memory. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Memory in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Memory in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Memory with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by memory?
Meanings of memory are ذکر - zikr, یاد - yaad, خاطر - khaatir and یاد داشت - yaad daasht
Whats the definition of memory?
Definition of the memory are
- an electronic memory device
- the power of retaining and recalling past experience
- the cognitive processes whereby past experience is remembered
- something that is remembered
- the area of cognitive psychology that studies memory processes
What is the synonym of memory?
Synonym of word memory are phallus, peniss, rememoration, sake, remeasured, mind, missaid, favour, reminiscence, choice
What are the idioms with the word memory?
Here are the idioms with the word memory in them.
- All complain of want of memory but none want of judgement
What are the idioms related to memory?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word memory.
- A liar must have a good memory
- Memory is the treasure of mind
- Last come worst served
- Love makes fit for any work
- Old friends should not be deserted for new ones
What are the quotes with word memory?
Here are the quotes with the word memory in them
- Over the years Woodstock got glorified and romanticised and became the event that symbolised Utopia. It's the last page of our collective memory of the age of innocence. Then things turned ugly and would never be the same again. — Ang Lee
- Your body actually reminds you about your age and your injuries - the body has a stronger memory than your mind. — Mikhail Baryshnikov
- The history of my life must begin by the earliest circumstance which my memory can evoke it will therefore commence when I had attained the age of eight years and four months. — Giacomo Casanova
- Who knows what true loneliness is - not the conventional word but the naked terror? To the lonely themselves it wears a mask. The most miserable outcast hugs some memory or some illusion. — Joseph Conrad