Menace meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Menace.
- (noun) : something that is a source of danger
- (noun) : a threat or the act of threatening
- (verb) : act in a threatening manner
- (verb) : express a threat either by an utterance or a gesture
In today's interdependent world, a threat to one becomes a menace to all. And no state can defeat these challenges and threats alone.
More words related to the meanings of Menace
More words from Urdu related to Menace
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Menace meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہولناچتاؤنیمارجارخوف یا دہشت دلانااچانک خوف زَدَہ کَرنارنجبہ مشکلوارہولکھائمقدمہخلشبدنصیبیمشکلتکلیف دینانُقصان رساںقصد کرنابھبکیالٹا زمانہدھتکارنااکراہتَرسناراضگیآستینیں چڑھانااندھیرشیر ہوناجفامصیبتبیمارینقیذوسوسہمضراتڈانٹگِرَفتاریکھمبامار دھاڑہیبت زدہ کرناکھوٹامر آخرمے نوشیبدحالینشانحیرانیناراض کرناخفگیدھونسجھٹکادہشت گردی کرناخرابخَطَر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Menace
What are the meanings of Menace in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Menace in Urdu are آفت - aafat, دھمکی - dhamki, بلا - balla, دھمکی دینا - dhamki deyna, خطرہ - khatrah, ڈرانا - daraana and ڈپٹ - dapat. To understand how would you translate the word Menace in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Menace or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Menace synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Menace. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Menace in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Menace in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Menace with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by menace?
Meanings of menace are آفت - aafat, دھمکی - dhamki, بلا - balla, دھمکی دینا - dhamki deyna, خطرہ - khatrah, ڈرانا - daraana and ڈپٹ - dapat
Whats the definition of menace?
Definition of the menace are
- something that is a source of danger
- a threat or the act of threatening
- act in a threatening manner
- express a threat either by an utterance or a gesture
What is the synonym of menace?
Synonym of word menace are accident, threat, misadventure, blaring, hazers, scare, pest, duress, mast, warn
What are the idioms related to menace?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word menace.
- A little know ledge is dangerous thing
- A little knowledge is a dangerous thing
- Bite one thumb
- War of nerves
- Avarice is a big vice
What are the quotes with word menace?
Here are the quotes with the word menace in them
- Any young man who is unmarried at the age of twenty one is a menace to the community. — Brigham Young
- In today's interdependent world, a threat to one becomes a menace to all. And no state can defeat these challenges and threats alone. — Michelle Bachelet
- Our growing softness, our increasing lack of physical fitness, is a menace to our security. — John F.Kennedy
- Violent means will give violent freedom. That would be a menace to the world and to India herself. — Mahatma Gandhi