Mentor meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Mentor.
- (noun) : a wise and trusted guide and advisor
- (verb) : serve as a teacher or trusted counselor
More words from Urdu related to Mentor
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mentor meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پیشوامنیبفتح کرناعبور حاصل کرنا übuurہادیمسالہپیشین گوئی کرناالاہیمالکبس یا قابو میں لاناکہاوتخدائیراعیپروفیسرمڈھادھ پتیخود سرمجتہدکوہبھید کہنااستادصاحبمغلوب یا ضبط کرناقاعدہدیواستانیمارناسائیںتحکم پسندفقیہکوہستانیسون بچارناپادھامیاںاصحاباصولپادریمیاں جیمیربابوماہر فنسماویپربتربّانیتوڑناسرکرناتسلط حاصل کرنامرشدگرغیب کی کہنا ...
What are the meanings of Mentor in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mentor in Urdu are استاد - ustaad, مرشد - murshid and گر - gur. To understand how would you translate the word Mentor in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mentor or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mentor synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mentor. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mentor in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mentor in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mentor with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mentor?
Meanings of mentor are استاد - ustaad, مرشد - murshid and گر - gur
Whats the definition of mentor?
Definition of the mentor are
- a wise and trusted guide and advisor
- serve as a teacher or trusted counselor
What is the synonym of mentor?
Synonym of word mentor are teacher, masterful, educator, hierarch, spiritual guide, pastor, gur, divine, mountain, casuist
What are the quotes with word mentor?
Here are the quotes with the word mentor in them
- A guy named Charlie Beacham was my first mentor at Ford. He taught me the importance of the dealers, and he rubbed my nose in the retail business. — Lee Iacocca
- My sensei was a British karate champion named Brian Fitkin. He was my mentor and because I had a hard relationship with my dad, he became a father figure to me. — Dolph Lundgren
- To be given the opportunity to help shape new artists' careers and mentor them to see their dreams come to fruition is a task I welcome with open arms. — Christina Aguilera
- Research shows that children do better in school and are less likely to drop out when fathers are involved. Engaged parents can strengthen communities, mentor and tutor students, and demonstrate through their actions how much they value their children's education. — Arne Duncan