Message meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Message.
- (noun) : a communication (usually brief) that is written or spoken or signaled
- (verb) : send a message
- (verb) : send as a message
- (verb) : send a message to
What I'm trying to do is get this message out about self-empowerment, entrepreneurial spirit and true Americanism - the way we were when we changed the world, when Edison was alone, failing his 2,000th time on the lightbulb.
More words related to the meanings of Message
More words from Urdu related to Message
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Message meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چِیخناگپ شپمرتبہبیان دیناعرضنوحہ یا ماتم کرناپوچھناکارصُوت يا اصوات کا مَجمُوعہسپردگیفقیہہچنگھاڑوصول کرناجانچناسوگاصل یا وجہ بتانااطلاع نامہسندیسہغم کرنااحتیاطبدھبے داریدیکھ بھالتازی خبررائےحملہ کرناسمجھ بوجھآوازمکالمہروناافواہحساب لینادھومادراکغم میں چیخنا چِلانانگاہرسالتلفظرکھوالیپوشاکمعلوماتشکوہراس آنابچار کرناحشرجوڑمشاہدہ کرناپیغامآہ و زاریفکر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Message
|The nimblest footman is a false tale||جھوٹی خبر پھیلتے دیر نہیں لگتی|
|You take more care of your shoe than your foot||پاوٴں سے زیادہ جوتی کی احتیاط جان سے زیادہ جائیداد کی خبر گیری|
What are the meanings of Message in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Message in Urdu are خبر - khabar, پیغام - paeghaam, فریاد - faryaad and پیام - payaam. To understand how would you translate the word Message in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Message or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Message synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Message. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Message in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Message in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Message with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by message?
Meanings of message are خبر - khabar, پیغام - paeghaam, فریاد - faryaad and پیام - payaam
Whats the definition of message?
Definition of the message are
- a communication (usually brief) that is written or spoken or signaled
- send a message
- send as a message
- send a message to
What is the synonym of message?
Synonym of word message are report, advice, notice, missive, knowledge, errand, item, whining, embassy, intelligence
What are the idioms related to message?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word message.
- A dry cough is the trumpeter of death
- A sleeveless er rand
- Grey hair are death's blossom
- To go on errand
- Bad news travels fast
What are the quotes with word message?
Here are the quotes with the word message in them
- What I'm trying to do is get this message out about self-empowerment, entrepreneurial spirit and true Americanism - the way we were when we changed the world, when Edison was alone, failing his 2,000th time on the lightbulb. — Glenn Beck
- I was the first spokesperson for the Better Hearing Institute in Washington. And that's the message we tried to send out - there is hearing help out there, and the technology and options are amazing. — Norm Crosby
- I think my passion is misinterpreted as anger sometimes. And I don't think people are ready for the message that I'm delivering, and delivering with a sense of violent love. — Charlie Sheen
- The real message of the Dance opens up the vistas of life to all who have the urge to express beauty with no other instrument than their own bodies, with no apparatus and no dependence on anything other than space. — Ruth St. Denis