Mindful meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Mindful.
- (adjective) : bearing in mind; attentive to
The best anti-aging advice I've ever received? Drink a lot of water and have a plant-based diet. I also do mindful meditation with my daughter every day. It takes ten minutes. I think reducing stress plays a big part in anti-aging.
Students who are interested in learning about the environment should not be dissuaded from doing so, but only if they have proved their proficiency in other basic courses, such as U.S. history. Until then, we need to focus on producing well-educated citizens steeped in their country's history and mindful of their civic responsibilities.
More words related to the meanings of Mindful
More words from Urdu related to Mindful
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mindful meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے دار کرناتیز نظرضابطخطرے سے خبردارپکاقابلزیرکتبباعآگاہ کرنافاضلکاریگردانِشمَندموقع شناسچستظریفصاحبِ شعورتنبیہ کرناآگاہدُور اندیشمکمل طور پر جاگناجگانابدیا وانجاننے والامحافظبیدارجاگتاچابک دستبا صلاحیتدانش مندمدبرواقف کرناجاگ اُٹھنابڑی خوبصورتی سے سجا ہواعاقلموقع شناسی کاچاتُرنُکتَہ سَنجہوش مندچوکننا کرنامحرمعالمآرزو مندذی عقلبا خبرملتفتچوکسجگا ہواپرفناہلعقل مند ...
Idioms with the word Mindful in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Mindful
|Too clever by half||بہت ہوشیار|
|Unwary purchaser||غیر ہوشیار خریدار|
What are the meanings of Mindful in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mindful in Urdu are ہوشیار - hosh yaar, متوجہ - mutawajjah, خبردار - khabar daar, آگاہ - aagaah and فکرمند - Fikarmand. To understand how would you translate the word Mindful in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mindful or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mindful synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mindful. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mindful in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mindful in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mindful with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mindful?
Meanings of mindful are ہوشیار - hosh yaar, متوجہ - mutawajjah, خبردار - khabar daar, آگاہ - aagaah and فکرمند - Fikarmand
Whats the definition of mindful?
Definition of the mindful are
- bearing in mind; attentive to
What is the synonym of mindful?
Synonym of word mindful are sensile, fasciated, fascicled, clerkly, wittiest, on the watch, observant, howkers, detracted, circumspect
What are the idioms with the word mindful?
Here are the idioms with the word mindful in them.
- A worthly man is not mindful of past injuries
- Live mindful death the hour is passing by your
What are the idioms related to mindful?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mindful.
- He that measures not himself is measure
- Knowing to
- Beware of flattery
- Give an eye to
- It is uncertain in what place death may be y looking out for you therefore in every place out for death
What are the quotes with word mindful?
Here are the quotes with the word mindful in them
- The best anti-aging advice I've ever received? Drink a lot of water and have a plant-based diet. I also do mindful meditation with my daughter every day. It takes ten minutes. I think reducing stress plays a big part in anti-aging. — Carolyn Murphy
- In charting our course to the future, we are mindful of our path from the past. — Brad Henry
- Students who are interested in learning about the environment should not be dissuaded from doing so, but only if they have proved their proficiency in other basic courses, such as U.S. history. Until then, we need to focus on producing well-educated citizens steeped in their country's history and mindful of their civic responsibilities. — George Nethercutt
- I would like it to be known that I have decided not to marry Group Capt. Peter Townsend. Mindful of the church's teaching that Christian marriage is indissoluble, and conscious of my duty to the Commonwealth, I have resolved to put these considerations before any others. — Princess Margaret