Mindless meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Mindless.
- (adjective) : not mindful or attentive
- (adjective satellite) : requiring little mental effort
- (adjective satellite) : lacking the thinking capacity characteristic of a conscious being
- (adjective satellite) : not marked by the use of reason
- (adjective satellite) : devoid of intelligence or thought
Achievement of your happiness is the only moral purpose of your life, and that happiness, not pain or mindless self-indulgence, is the proof of your moral integrity, since it is the proof and the result of your loyalty to the achievement of your values.
More words related to the meanings of Mindless
More words from Urdu related to Mindless
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mindless meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سستلرگاؤدی یا احمق بنانافاحشہقاز نرمٹھاشہداپھیکاماہ صفتبے دردبے خبربیلچھیڑناکنیٹاسختکوتاہ اندیشلکڑی کا بناجمناگولسونامٹیالا رنگغبیپھوئڑچوتیاکھلاڑناتَجَربہ کاربے حیاکرائے کا غنڈاپٹوضدیماؤفان گھڑدھوکا دیناچنچلاناڑیچوبیبے احتیاطبھانڈپھٹکیچاند سابے مغزبد سلیقہبے رُوحظالمبے وقوف بناناچھنلااہلیمودھوشوخآدھی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Mindless
What are the meanings of Mindless in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mindless in Urdu are بے وقوف - bey waquuf, لاپرواہ - laa parwaah, بےخبر - Be khabar and بےلحاظ - Be lehaaz. To understand how would you translate the word Mindless in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mindless or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mindless synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mindless. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mindless in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mindless in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mindless with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mindless?
Meanings of mindless are بے وقوف - bey waquuf, لاپرواہ - laa parwaah, بےخبر - Be khabar and بےلحاظ - Be lehaaz
Whats the definition of mindless?
Definition of the mindless are
- not mindful or attentive
- requiring little mental effort
- lacking the thinking capacity characteristic of a conscious being
- not marked by the use of reason
- devoid of intelligence or thought
What is the synonym of mindless?
Synonym of word mindless are belabored, dolt, foolhardihood, returnless, jackass, fleeceless, befooled, clot, fool largesse, laxest
What are the idioms related to mindless?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mindless.
- Be a fool to
- Beauty and folly are often companion
- Every man is either a fool or a physician after thirty years of age
- Fat headed
- Pig headed
What are the quotes with word mindless?
Here are the quotes with the word mindless in them
- Some of the best ideas I get seem to happen when I'm doing mindless manual labor or exercise. I'm not sure how that happens, but it leaves me free for remarkable ideas to occur. — Chuck Palahniuk
- Achievement of your happiness is the only moral purpose of your life, and that happiness, not pain or mindless self-indulgence, is the proof of your moral integrity, since it is the proof and the result of your loyalty to the achievement of your values. — Ayn Rand
- You can't have public health without a public health system. We just don't want to be part of a mindless competition for resources. We want to build back capacity in the system. — Paul Farmer
- We knew that if the photos of CIA officers conducting authorized EIT (enhanced interrogation techniques) ever got out, the difference between a legal, authorized, necessary, and safe program and the mindless actions of some MPs (military police) would be buried by the impact of the images. — Jose A. Rodriguez, Jr.