Mine meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Mine.
- (noun) : explosive device that explodes on contact; designed to destroy vehicles or ships or to kill or maim personnel
- (noun) : excavation in the earth from which ores and minerals are extracted
- (verb) : lay mines
- (verb) : get from the earth by excavation
I'll watch a Pixar movie over and over and over again. I'll be with friends of mine who have kids, that want to watch 'Finding Nemo,' and I'm like, 'Yeah, okay, let's watch 'Nemo' again, for the seven billionth time!,' because they're amazing movies.
More words from Urdu related to Mine
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mine meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گھسیٹنااقرار کرنااپنی شَخصِيَتگھن لگا دینا جڑ کاٹناقریبمعدنشکارجڑ کھودناچھلاشناخت کرناجیتنے والامیرےکاندھاتیسیدسرنگ لگانالوحق دار ہونافاتحاپنااذنمعدنی شےخُودنیست و نا بود کرناہتھاآتملاکھ میں ایکماں جایاکھینچناذاتیايک شَخص يا شے اپنی ذاتبنیاد کا خوکھلا کرنادھاتاعتراف کرنامیراناتے داربنا گوشحقیقیغالبسیندھ لگاناملتا جلتافلزاتیشکارکرنانقصان پہنچاناڈنڈیخاصجیتوسگاگوشکانی شے ...
Idioms with the word Mine in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Mine
What are the meanings of Mine in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mine in Urdu are کان - kaan, میری - meyri, اپنا - apna, میرا - meyra, معدن - madan and سرنگ لگانا - surang lagaana. To understand how would you translate the word Mine in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mine or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mine synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mine. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mine in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mine in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mine with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mine?
Meanings of mine are کان - kaan, میری - meyri, اپنا - apna, میرا - meyra, معدن - madan and سرنگ لگانا - surang lagaana
Whats the definition of mine?
Definition of the mine are
- explosive device that explodes on contact; designed to destroy vehicles or ships or to kill or maim personnel
- excavation in the earth from which ores and minerals are extracted
- lay mines
- get from the earth by excavation
What is the synonym of mine?
Synonym of word mine are kan., kan, ears, eards, earding, marie, eared, mys, quarry, meri
What are the idioms with the word mine?
Here are the idioms with the word mine in them.
- So much is mine as i enjoy and give away for god's sake
- To get out of one mine to get into another
What are the idioms related to mine?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mine.
- Between the hand and lipthe morsal may slip
- In at one ear and out at the other
- The grandmother's correction makes no impression
- The eyes believe themselves the ears believe other people
- He is my friend that grinds at my mill
What are the quotes with word mine?
Here are the quotes with the word mine in them
- Another belief of mine that everyone else my age is an adult, whereas I am merely in disguise. — Margaret Atwood
- Time, in general, has always been a central obsession of mine - what it does to people, how it can constitute a plot all on its own. So naturally, I am interested in old age. — Anne Tyler
- I'll watch a Pixar movie over and over and over again. I'll be with friends of mine who have kids, that want to watch 'Finding Nemo,' and I'm like, 'Yeah, okay, let's watch 'Nemo' again, for the seven billionth time!,' because they're amazing movies. — Zachary Levi
- My sister Jennifer is an Emmy winning journalist and mother of three amazing girls. She brings an exceptional dedication to her job, her family, and her community, and has been a role model of mine for many, many years. I'm extremely proud of her. — Ron Livingston