Mineral meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Mineral.
- (noun) : solid homogeneous inorganic substances occurring in nature having a definite chemical composition
- (adjective satellite) : composed of matter other than plant or animal
- (adjective) : relating to minerals
Most people who are selling their mineral rights, this is a once-in-a-lifetime transaction. The people who are buying, the landmen who are coming in, do it every day. So there's a little inequity there about knowledge.
More words from Urdu related to Mineral
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mineral meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Mineral
What are the meanings of Mineral in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mineral in Urdu are معدن - madan, دھات - dhaat, معدنی - madani and دھاتی - Dhaati. To understand how would you translate the word Mineral in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mineral or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mineral synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mineral. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mineral in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mineral in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mineral with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mineral?
Meanings of mineral are معدن - madan, دھات - dhaat, معدنی - madani and دھاتی - Dhaati
Whats the definition of mineral?
Definition of the mineral are
- solid homogeneous inorganic substances occurring in nature having a definite chemical composition
- composed of matter other than plant or animal
- relating to minerals
What is the synonym of mineral?
Synonym of word mineral are metal, mine, metalliform, metalizes, metalloid, metalhead, semen, gleet, metallic, inorganic
What are the idioms related to mineral?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mineral.
- Metal shines with use
- Rolled gold
- The best metal is iron the best vegetable wheat and the worst animal man
What are the quotes with word mineral?
Here are the quotes with the word mineral in them
- It proved easier to buy the farm to get the mineral rights than to buy the coal rights alone. — Orville Redenbacher
- The meek shall inherit the Earth, but not its mineral rights. — J. Paul Getty
- Most people who are selling their mineral rights, this is a once-in-a-lifetime transaction. The people who are buying, the landmen who are coming in, do it every day. So there's a little inequity there about knowledge. — Mike DeWine
- I died from a mineral and plant became, Died from the plant, took a sentient frame; Died from the beast, donned a human dress - When by my dying did I ever grow less. — Jalaluddin Rumi