Minus meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Minus.
- (noun) : an arithmetic operation in which the difference between two numbers is calculated
- (adjective) : on the negative side or lower end of a scale
- (adjective satellite) : involving disadvantage or harm
The radiation left over from the Big Bang is the same as that in your microwave oven but very much less powerful. It would heat your pizza only to minus 271.3*C - not much good for defrosting the pizza, let alone cooking it.
More words related to the meanings of Minus
More words from Urdu related to Minus
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Minus meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نیچا کرناجامعاختلافبودااِمتیازاسفلذرا ساکبھی کبھارنامنظور کرنابے عزت کرناچھِدراقدرےعجیباندکقلتکوچککَم سِناختلاف راۓنیم پختنہیں کرناناچیزناکافیمنفی لفظطاقت گھٹانانامکملفر و تننپا تلابھانت بھانت پھیلاؤکم سنامتیازی سلوککم عمرچنایکبُہت اعلیٰ طور پرابطال کرنابے چارہمِقدار میں کَمطرف دارگھاٹنرالاچھوٹاکچکقلیلادھ کچراممنوعمہملکنجوسی کرنامتعصبخاکساری کرناخالیکمی ...
What are the meanings of Minus in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Minus in Urdu are کم - kam, منفی - manfi, تفریق - tafriiq and کم تر - kam tar. To understand how would you translate the word Minus in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Minus or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Minus synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Minus. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Minus in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Minus in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Minus with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by minus?
Meanings of minus are کم - kam, منفی - manfi, تفریق - tafriiq and کم تر - kam tar
Whats the definition of minus?
Definition of the minus are
- an arithmetic operation in which the difference between two numbers is calculated
- on the negative side or lower end of a scale
- involving disadvantage or harm
What is the synonym of minus?
Synonym of word minus are lowlily, little, negative, discrimination, sparse, diffind, less, minor, differentiation, scrimp
What are the quotes with word minus?
Here are the quotes with the word minus in them
- The radiation left over from the Big Bang is the same as that in your microwave oven but very much less powerful. It would heat your pizza only to minus 271.3*C - not much good for defrosting the pizza, let alone cooking it. — Stephen Hawking
- Advertising is a racket, like the movies and the brokerage business. You cannot be honest without admitting that its constructive contribution to humanity is exactly minus zero. — F.Scott Fitzgerald
- I'd still like to see 'Survivor' minus the planned show-biz parts. That would be the purest form of show business - I want to see someone so hungry that they eat somebody else's foot. — Albert Brooks
- Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting. — George Orwell